The Moment that Made Me Cry for Donald Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
One of the last rallies before the election. In a hanger at the airport.

trump.png

Air Force One flies in, parks behind the stage, doors open, staffers come out in small groups. I saw Mark Meadows, Kayleigh McEnany , Ivanka Trump, mostly people I do did not recognize. It was not more than 50 people including Secret Service and people with jobs that have to travel with the President. Then a wait... then song "Proud to be an American" and down the steps, alone, comes Donald Trump. Slow stroll to the stage, waving and clapping in every direction, up the steps to the podium, and that is when it hit me. He is just another person like any of us, but look at what an awesome job he did. I realized he could drop dead at any second, and not matter what, he won't be with us forever. It gets to me now, thinking about it. In certain ways, he has nothing more than any of us have. I know his father helped get started, but he has busted his ass his whole life to get what he made of that. He is so great.

The sterotype of a business man is dishonest. Donald is honest. Donald Trump and Abraham Lincoln, two men who show us all what an honest person can do.

Here is a bit of trivia. Have you ever seen any candidate besides Donald Trump say anything remotely resembling this?

I am doing it, because this country has given me so much, and I feel so stongly that it is my turn to give back to the country that I love.

This link will take you to a spot in a video where the lead into that statement starts.

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
One of my favorite Trump quips came in one of those hangar rallies. Think it was Florida.

He's up at the podium, looks back over his shoulder at AF1, it's gleaming in the lights.

Looks at the crowd, looks back at the plane, back to the crowd, asks them "Isn't that a nice plane?"

Everyone cheers. He gives his slight smile and says real quiet "Yeah, I got one at home just like it".

Crowd goes ape, lol.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

View attachment 3124

Air Force One flies in, parks behind the stage, doors open, staffers come out in small groups. I saw Mark Meadows, Kayleigh McEnany , Ivanka Trump, mostly people I do did not recognize. It was not more than 50 people including Secret Service and people with jobs that have to travel with the President. Then a wait... then song "Proud to be an American" and down the steps, alone, comes Donald Trump. Slow stroll to the stage, waving and clapping in every direction, up the steps to the podium, and that is when it hit me. He is just another person like any of us, but look at what an awesome job he did. I realized he could drop dead at any second, and not matter what, he won't be with us forever. It gets to me now, thinking about it. In certain ways, he has nothing more than any of us have. I know his father helped get started, but he has busted his ass his whole life to get what he made of that. He is so great.

The sterotype of a business man is dishonest. Donald is honest. Donald Trump and Abraham Lincoln, two men who show us all what an honest person can do.

Here is a bit of trivia. Have you ever seen any candidate besides Donald Trump say anything remotely resembling this?

I am doing it, because this country has given me so much, and I feel so stongly that it is my turn to give back to the country that I love.

This link will take you to a spot in a video where the lead into that statement starts.
It so sad they STOLE the PRESIDENCY from him. He does LOVE this country. He was doing so much good. I can't even imagine how much it must hurt
to watch them INTENTIONLLY they taking apart EVERY program that was helping Americans.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

View attachment 3124

Thank you for your post. Loved it!

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
A little Friday night reminiscing, sweet!

On the musical side, I came to really enjoy hearing the Lee Greenwood song 'God Bless The U.S.A." (proud to be an American) as the rallies got underway. "From the lakes of Minnesota..."

Oddly never looked it up until the rallying ended. I watched a few versions then came across Lee performing it at President Trump's inauguration celebration. Notice that as Lee comes on stage he salutes a standing DJT and DJT salutes back. Then notice when Lee calls for people to sing along the camera catches President Trump singing and then he flashes a big smile. Notice Jared singing along. President Trump stands and sways to the music and then when the song ends he gives the signature Trump fist pump. But then...

President Trump walks out from behind his zone and greets Lee on stage. The other musicians are filing off stage when President Trump waves them all over, shakes their hands, and hugs / embraces (not sure what to call it) Lee Greenwood.

It reveals a side of DJT that so many times was on display during his Presidency but so many people never saw. For example when Alice Johnson was sitting beside the resolute Desk receiving her full pardon: after signing the document he hands her the pen as is so customary but then just as the camera was panning away he hands Alice THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT and says "you take this darlin'".

from a better time: Lee Greenwood, jump to 11:00

2017 Presidential Inauguration Lee Greenwood,Larry Stewart, Ritchie McDonald, Tim Rushlow​

Notice this song was played in full when DJT came to the stage at CPAC 2021

////////////

On the political side of reminiscing and something that really helped me to understand what makes the guy tick, watch this brief clip of an interview by Rona Barrett in 1980 at age 34

"R.E.S.P.E.C.T."

In his farewell address President Trump pleaded "please don't. lose. that. respect."......

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

On the musical side, I came to really enjoy hearing the Lee Greenwood song 'God Bless The U.S.A." (proud to be an American) as the rallies got underway. "From the lakes of Minnesota..."

Oddly never looked it up until the rallying ended. I watched a few versions then came across Lee performing it at President Trump's inauguration celebration. Notice that as Lee comes on stage he salutes a standing DJT and DJT salutes back. Then notice when Lee calls for people to sing along the camera catches President Trump singing and then he flashes a big smile. Notice Jared singing along. President Trump stands and sways to the music and then when the song ends he gives the signature Trump fist pump. But then...

President Trump walks out from behind his zone and greets Lee on stage. The other musicians are filing off stage when President Trump waves them all over, shakes their hands, and hugs / embraces (not sure what to call it) Lee Greenwood.

It reveals a side of DJT that so many times was on display during his Presidency but so many people never saw. For example when Alice Johnson was sitting beside the resolute Desk receiving her full pardon: after signing the document he hands her the pen as is so customary but then just as the camera was panning away he hands Alice THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT and says "you take this darlin'".

2017 Presidential Inauguration Lee Greenwood,Larry Stewart, Ritchie McDonald, Tim Rushlow​

////////////

On the political side of reminiscing and something that really helped me to understand what makes the guy tick, watch this brief clip of an interview by Rona Barrett in 1980 at age 34

"R.E.S.P.E.C.T."

In his farewell address President Trump pleaded "please don't. lose. that. respect."......
Thanks 🇺🇸

Reactions: MEAN BUSINESS

Karenflanagan

Feb 23, 2021
McAllen, Tx

View attachment 3124

Beautifully said ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🐘⚖️🇺🇸

Reactions: Dip Stick

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

////////////

"R.E.S.P.E.C.T."

Thank you for putting this up. This is heavy stuff.

Have you noticed this though? An important part of that song is not true today. Used to be true. Maybe true again someday. "Where at least I know I am free."

Another part that I cannot sing now:

"The flag still stands for freedom, and they can't take that away"

I think "freedom" comes into that song a lot of times... I am not going to search them all.

For now, for me, I can still listen to that song, but I can't sing it. It should not be played at public events, unless it is remind us what we must restore.

Peaceful, legal means. If we can fix the broken elections, get our people in there, our people can peacefully order the military to conduct a few operations. All legal. Insurrection cannot work in this country because the military cannot be defeated.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021

Have you noticed this though? An important part of that song is not true today. Used to be true. Maybe true again someday. "Where at least I know I am free."

I think "freedom" comes into that song a lot of times... I am not going to search them all.

For now, for me, I can still listen to that song, but I can't sing it. It should not be played at public events, unless it is remind us what we must restore.

Peaceful, legal means. If we can fix the broken elections, get our people in there, our people can peacefully order the military to conduct a few operations. All legal. Insurrection cannot work in this country because the military cannot be defeated.
You're welcome, my pleasure : )
Election integrity is a State issue despite what HR1 says. See:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If they could get HR-1 through the Senate, the way it has leverage over states is other federal funds normally provided to states would become contingent upon complying with HR-1. Phil Kline said that tactic holds up in the Supreme Court, but I don't know.

Reactions: Karenflanagan

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
For What It is Worth, I made a web page for pulling together the status of fixing election laws in the stolen states.

Here is the link (link)

steal.png

Reactions: Karenflanagan

Karenflanagan

Feb 23, 2021
McAllen, Tx

Beautiful . Thank you for all of it 👍🏻❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻⚖️🐘

Karenflanagan

Feb 23, 2021
McAllen, Tx

Thank you ... beautiful 👍🏻❤️⚖️🇺🇸🐘🙏🏻

Reactions: carla_rogers

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
If they could get HR-1 through the Senate, the way it has leverage over states is other federal funds normally provided to states would become contingent upon complying with HR-1. Phil Kline said that tactic holds up in the Supreme Court, but I don't know.
My understanding is that the Constitution says States determine the manner of conducting elections. Therefore "leverage" is in reality blackmail. Strong Governors would make crystal clear what fed.gov is doing and royally pissed off people would vote R. I'm pretty sure this is how representative democracy is supposed to work. Defending the Constitution requires Courage!
Thanks for the reply.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat