The Most Important Story Revolver Has Ever Run

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Darren Beattie shares his explosive story on the details — and lack thereof — of the death of Capitol Hill police officer Brian Sicknick, which Big Media used to label over 75 million Americans as domestic terrorists.

“The really disturbing stuff starts when we ask what actually happened to him?” Beattie said.

“This is maybe the most important story revolver has ever run,” he said. “I promise you the rabbit hole goes far deeper.”

@DarrenJBeattie

MUST-READ: MAGA Blood Libel: Why Are They Hiding The Medical Report?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Darren Beattie shares his explosive story on the details — and lack thereof — of the death of Capitol Hill police officer Brian Sicknick, which Big Media used to label over 75 million Americans as domestic terrorists.

“The really disturbing stuff starts when we ask what actually happened to him?” Beattie said.

“This is maybe the most important story revolver has ever run,” he said. “I promise you the rabbit hole goes far deeper.”

@DarrenJBeattie

SHARING...SHARING...SHARING.....big thanks for posting the news AND THE LINK!

Jan 14, 2021

@DarrenJBeattie

I tried to share this story yesterday morning on here but I didn’t know how to get it on here. THANK YOU for sharing this here.!! I have been wondering what was going on with his death. After I read this I was completely blown away. The whole thing is Bullshit.!! 🤬🤬 I hope the family of the officer sues the Hell out of every Fake News Agency that ran this story.!! f***ing bunch of God Damn Liars.!! And yes, clearly I’m pissed. My youngest son is a Law Enforcement Officer.!!

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

@DarrenJBeattie

If the cabol is willing to kill 3k in the twin towers then one police officer is easy. They are playing us like fools for the last 40 years.

Bob notsac

Feb 2, 2021

@DarrenJBeattie

God Family 💕and Country.. Keep the Faith..😃🇺🇸

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
If the cabol is willing to kill 3k in the twin towers then one police officer is easy. They are playing us like fools for the last 40 years.
I don't get why so many weeks later its sooooooo much more "dramatic"😳 & why draaaag out "the mystery"?🙄
For the clueless on these matters?

I love a good 🐇hole but I thought "we" weren't "allowed" to "think" like that anymore and with aaaall this "mystery" how does one know this one is so much deeper than most others? Have we run out of headlines? distractions?

@This point in time, with this type of briefing, it makes it near impossible to wonder, why you didn't add asking, "shall we play a game"?

Keeping all that in mind, "we're" still good with "the story" on the female that was supposedly murdered?

#AskingForAFriend 🍿😏

🐸#ribbit

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
He may not be the only one they have murdered. What about the two officers that committed suicide - I am not convinced it was suicide.

Reactions: Momboobs

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat