The neighbors have gone crazy!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Anonamiss

Mar 5, 2021
I know you guys are super focused mostly on current news in the USA and china, but China and Communism are moving in next door at a rapid pace! They are coming for our pastors and our churches and our media! I hope we can get the news out to the world so that our politicians can't operate in the dark, the soviets were successful because the world didn't really know what they were up to behind the curtain, we can't let that happen here! Please let them know canada needs there prayers and their witness!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“They” have been coming for your churches and pastors for over a century. That is why so many “protestants” interpret the bible wrongly And worship Gods enemies. The bolsheviks are good at brainwashing people. Especially brainwashing them all to believe it is China not those who have had control over China since after WWII. Oh well....

SumballoFarm

Mar 3, 2021
I know you guys are super focused mostly on current news in the USA and china, but China and Communism are moving in next door at a rapid pace! They are coming for our pastors and our churches and our media! I hope we can get the news out to the world so that our politicians can't operate in the dark, the soviets were successful because the world didn't really know what they were up to behind the curtain, we can't let that happen here! Please let them know canada needs there prayers and their witness!
None of this should surprise Christians. Revelation 2:10 is pretty clear about what is going on here: "Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

It's going to take a tremendous amount of courage to be faithful until death. Nobody wants to suffer; I get that. However, Jesus is our only hope, if we remain in Him.

kb727

Apr 12, 2021
“They” have been coming for your churches and pastors for over a century. That is why so many “protestants” interpret the bible wrongly And worship Gods enemies. The bolsheviks are good at brainwashing people. Especially brainwashing them all to believe it is China not those who have had control over China since after WWII. Oh well....
Protestants interpret the Bible wrongly? I am assuming you are a Catholic?
• Deny you are saved by GRACE and Grace alone.
• Worship Mary
• Pray to Mary. Bible says there is ONE MEDIATOR & that is my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
• Bapittze infants, not Biblical
• No apostolic succession, not Biblical
• Your pope is not the "vicar of Jesus Christ." That's heresy. He is not infallible at anytime. He is simple a sinner just like we all are.
• Purgatory is not Biblical. You don't go to a waiting room when you die to try and work out your sins. You're a sinner only saved by Jesus Christ. Absent from the body is present with the Lord.
• Your pay for play indulgences are heretical.
• Your hiding pedophile priests & bishops is horrendous. They all should be incarcerated and or executed.
• Your history of murdering Christians who disagreed with your apostate heresy is evil personified.
• Your acceptance of homosexual marriage by your pope is an abomination.

I could go on for hours but Roman Catholicism is a heretical & apostate church, period.

Reactions: Jerd

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
WHERE ARE YOUR MEN...AND WOMEN.....ARMED AND SURROUNDING THOSE CHURCHES? THEY WOULD THINK TWICE IF AN ARMED MILITIA SHOWED UP AS THEY DID AT BUNKERVILLE, NEVADA accompanied by SHERIFFS to protect the Bundy Ranch

1618248614234.png

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Yes. It is also happening in our own country & the lame (thanks Gina) stream media will NOT report it. A good start was NY CITY Mayor locking a Jewish playground. A news blurb yesterday says NO in-home religious services. Our WA State gov believes in illegals FIRST so he is already kicking out current fostered children in the U.S. to make room for the illegal children Biden invited into our country. Ainslee believes the entire state of WA should be a sanctuary with ONLY CITIZENS turned away.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Protestants interpret the Bible wrongly? I am assuming you are a Catholic?
• Deny you are saved by GRACE and Grace alone.
• Worship Mary
• Pray to Mary. Bible says there is ONE MEDIATOR & that is my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
• Bapittze infants, not Biblical
• No apostolic succession, not Biblical
• Your pope is not the "vicar of Jesus Christ." That's heresy. He is not infallible at anytime. He is simple a sinner just like we all are.
• Purgatory is not Biblical. You don't go to a waiting room when you die to try and work out your sins. You're a sinner only saved by Jesus Christ. Absent from the body is present with the Lord.
• Your pay for play indulgences are heretical.
• Your hiding pedophile priests & bishops is horrendous. They all should be incarcerated and or executed.
• Your history of murdering Christians who disagreed with your apostate heresy is evil personified.
• Your acceptance of homosexual marriage by your pope is an abomination.

I could go on for hours but Roman Catholicism is a heretical & apostate church, period.
“We must put israel and jews before us because they are gods chosen!!!” Screams the idiotic Protestant daily. When the bible states the complete freaking opposite. And no I am not catholic nor Christian I just know the bible better than people who’s churches were infiltrated by Bolshevik jews in the 1960s. Shame Jesus didn’t come back and whip them all out AGAIN. And the Protestant church is nothing more than a place for devil worshipers at this point. Sadly the protestants do not see that at all.
BB218168-BA2C-4CDC-8902-16D02D0E3DD1.jpeg

• Dislike
Reactions: tj3250

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
WHERE ARE YOUR MEN...AND WOMEN.....ARMED AND SURROUNDING THOSE CHURCHES? THEY WOULD THINK TWICE IF AN ARMED MILITIA SHOWED UP AS THEY DID AT BUNKERVILLE, NEVADA accompanied by SHERIFFS to protect the Bundy Ranch

View attachment 4266
I don't really LIKE, but get the picture. I am saying the feds are inviting criminals in the BACK door while they Run out the FRONT door with our GUNS. Yes, that is America today.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Yes. It is also happening in our own country & the lame (thanks Gina) stream media will NOT report it. A good start was NY CITY Mayor locking a Jewish playground. A news blurb yesterday says NO in-home religious services. Our WA State gov believes in illegals FIRST so he is already kicking out current fostered children in the U.S. to make room for the illegal children Biden invited into our country. Ainslee believes the entire state of WA should be a sanctuary with ONLY CITIZENS turned away.
TRUDEAU has made it clear he's gone all in with CCP

Attachments

• Trudeaubillions.jpg
    Trudeaubillions.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
“We must put israel and jews before us because they are gods chosen!!!” Screams the idiotic Protestant daily. When the bible states the complete freaking opposite. And no I am not catholic nor Christian I just know the bible better than people who’s churches were infiltrated by Bolshevik jews in the 1960s. Shame Jesus didn’t come back and whip them all out AGAIN. And the Protestant church is nothing more than a place for devil worshipers at this point. Sadly the protestants do not see that at all. View attachment 4279
Isaiah 28:13
But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Line+upon+line&version=KJV

https://www.kevinhalloran.net/thats-my-king-video-lyrics/

Jerd

Feb 15, 2021
bullshit, katlicks pervert the Word.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat