The New Players

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Listen to me for a second. Listen.

Don't be like the Republicans of old and start stabbing each other in the back. Don't be like the talking heads, columnists, and think-tank eggheads. Don't worry about TV. TV is there to get you riled up. How do you think Joy Behar got there? Because of her brains? Her decency? Hardly.

Yes, right now is a period of purgation where we need to look closely at who is on our side. But let's not pretend there's no one out there. We have to stand behind people like Noem, Gaetz, and DeSantis even if they aren't perfect. These people are going to be targets. If they were nobodys, they weren't a threat, they would be ignored. They don't have to be perfect. They only have to be ...better....and they are. You want purity? Go read Harry Potter. In this world, in this life, everyone has feet of clay.

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay..."

I'm working on a list of The New Players. Because the old ones didn't get the job done.

Kelly Tshibaka is someone you should pay attention to. She's a damn sight better than Lisa Murkowski, that's for sure.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I'll get you my prettys.…!

pelosi2.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat