THE NEW POWER COMING.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
FEAR IN A HANDFUL OF DUST. THE NEW WHITEHOUSE. THEY ASKED FOR THIS AND PAID FOR IT IN FRAUD.

THIS ANTI-TRUMP ARTICLE ACCURATELY SAYS WHAT IS TO COME. DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE WHY IT IS COMING:

By setting himself up as a legitimate counter-power to the White House, Trump is effectively creating a shadow administration. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump starts appointing a shadow cabinet and security council in the days to come. Once again, the Deep State will have been nothing more than a projection.

Such a move, were it to happen, would put the U.S. on a terrible path, that of secession and potential Civil War. If the Biden’s administration legitimacy is not only questioned rhetorically but also threatened physically by a competing cabinet and an ''Anti-President'', who is to say what will happen.

The Emperor has "found a new groove". This time, he comes with the legitimacy of a term in office and propped up by the Big Lie (sic) that he didn’t lose reelection: it was merely stolen from him. Emperor Donald isn’t a laughing stock. He is the first step towards secession and Civil War, and he must be stopped.

N.C.S.W.I.C. !

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
FEAR IN A HANDFUL OF DUST. THE NEW WHITEHOUSE. THEY ASKED FOR THIS AND PAID FOR IT IN FRAUD.

THIS ANTI-TRUMP ARTICLE ACCURATELY SAYS WHAT IS TO COME. DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE WHY IT IS COMING:

By setting himself up as a legitimate counter-power to the White House, Trump is effectively creating a shadow administration. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump starts appointing a shadow cabinet and security council in the days to come. Once again, the Deep State will have been nothing more than a projection.

Such a move, were it to happen, would put the U.S. on a terrible path, that of secession and potential Civil War. If the Biden’s administration legitimacy is not only questioned rhetorically but also threatened physically by a competing cabinet and an ''Anti-President'', who is to say what will happen.

The Emperor has "found a new groove". This time, he comes with the legitimacy of a term in office and propped up by the Big Lie (sic) that he didn’t lose reelection: it was merely stolen from him. Emperor Donald isn’t a laughing stock. He is the first step towards secession and Civil War, and he must be stopped.

N.C.S.W.I.C. !
REALLY?????

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
In 50 years when something bad happens they will blame Trump.

What is coming has NOTHING to do with Trump. They have been planning this for decades, if people would just open up their eyes they would see that. Trump just got in the way and stalled them by 4 years, that is all he did. Oh, and let people know about fraud and devil worshipping pedophiles. Still most who realised this after trumps presidency are not even 10% “woke.”

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
In 50 years when something bad happens they will blame Trump.

What is coming has NOTHING to do with Trump. They have been planning this for decades, if people would just open up their eyes they would see that. Trump just got in the way and stalled them by 4 years, that is all he did. Oh, and let people know about fraud and devil worshipping pedophiles. Still most who realised this after trumps presidency are not even 10% “woke.”
PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FASTER THAN YOU THINK. EVERY ONE OF THE MILLION IN THE STORM HAS DOZENS OF FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WHO KNOW THE TRUTH. THIS CANNOT TURN OUT WELL FOR THE USUPERS. THE BEST WAY TO HELP THE BIDENITES IS TO BE DEFEATIST AND SAY THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP THEM. THE WAY TO VICTORY IS TO WAKE UP, RESOLVE TO BE FREE OF CLICHES AND RHETORIC, AND REMEMBER THAT NOTHING CAN STOP DETERMINATION. NEVER GIVE UP. ONLY AN ACT OF FAITH CAN WIN.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FASTER THAN YOU THINK. EVERY ONE OF THE MILLION IN THE STORM HAS DOZENS OF FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WHO KNOW THE TRUTH. THIS CANNOT TURN OUT WELL FOR THE USUPERS. THE BEST WAY TO HELP THE BIDENITES IS TO BE DEFEATIST AND SAY THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP THEM. THE WAY TO VICTORY IS TO WAKE UP, RESOLVE TO BE FREE OF CLICHES AND RHETORIC, AND REMEMBER THAT NOTHING CAN STOP DETERMINATION. NEVER GIVE UP. ONLY AN ACT OF FAITH CAN WIN.
When everyone wakes up to 9/11 and denounces America’s “friends” and rise up, all Americans not just the right, against the government solely for 9/11 then people will be ”awake.”

Reactions: Showmethebeef

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020

N.C.S.W.I.C. !
I BELIEVE HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB...STILL

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

N.C.S.W.I.C. !
This is the best option...fck trying to get revoted or starting a new party against this mob......just start again, separate completely...let the Dems control and destroy themselves....Trump states suceede and rule under trump....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat