The New Stasi is Being Formed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

daveskeke

Jan 8, 2021
Our country has people that know nothing about history of any kind. Classes of American history, world history or had to pass state or federal government or Constitution tests aren't taught in school any more along with cursive writing. I can almost bet that most legal immigrants know more about all those areas to become United States citizens than most natural born Americans. So sad.

Reactions: kat69dl

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Our country has people that know nothing about history of any kind. Classes of American history, world history or had to pass state or federal government or Constitution tests aren't taught in school any more along with cursive writing. I can almost bet that most legal immigrants know more about all those areas to become United States citizens than most natural born Americans. So sad.
Most of what we were all taught about history in school was all a lie. Everything. Was. A. Lie. People should research, and I mean dig deep down the rabbit hole about the history we were taught. People would be shocked if not sick to their stomachs when They realise the lies they still believe in.

Reactions: daveskeke

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021
The stasi is a waste of skin. Should have gone to someone more deserving. What happened here, God Our only option is to take them down at the ballot box. Don't watch the installation tomorrow and please stop buying chink masks. They are making a killing of this mask business. BUY AMERICAN MASKS. If we don't stop lining the chinks pockets with gold, they will never be taken down. God bless President Trump. He is my president now and for the next 4 years.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The ballot box is not a box, it’s electronic, it’s online, made by Dominion Voting Systems and it has been proven to be easily tampered with, even remotely. And the government actively thwarted an investigation and even denied massive proof because they are all bought, including the courts. Just like George Carlin said. So in this moral vacuum, Democrats and some RINOs, both aided by the CCP, outright stole the presidency from Trump and then pretended it was all legit. If this is allowed to stand our little vote isn’t worth a cent.

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021
Yes I know it's been denied on MSM, by big tech and in the courts. Ballot Box is now just a figure of speech. If we have a new Trump Party, at least we will have a voice and will not have to stick with the turncoat Rinos, most of whom, will probably not be there in 4 years, hopefully. We demand transparency and honesty in voting. It absolutely has to be done with paper, in-person and with a valid ID. I am an ex-pat from the UK. I had to show my social to get a drivers license and show my DL when voting here in Las Vegas. Not so anymore. We are completely blue here, thanks to stinkie Harry Reid. Now, any old body can show-up and vote. Illegal aliens are bussed into Vegas and put in hotels and motels so they have an address. They don't even speak English, much less Spanglish. It has become incredibly difficult for conservative voices and voters to get a fair shake. We must change it and we have 4 years to make it a success.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat