The Party of Law and Order

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 3, 2021
Simple discussion question here. I'm a busy woman so I'll pop back in to see the conversation when I can.

So here's my question.

Are we really the party of law and order?
Many people including Trump❤️💙 have called conservatives the party of law and order. But are we really?
IMHO a more accurate description would be the party of complacency in criminal activity.
We are, after all, turning the other cheek while people in the highest corners are government are raping children and selling our country to our enemies.
If we were really the party of law and order these people would be in jail or dead.
I fear for the future of this country if the Patriots wait any longer.
They know they have to destroy this country beyond repair by even Trump. And that is exactly what they are doing.
So when does the party of law and order bring about this law and order...after china owns us, after most of our children are sex slaves, once we are a mexican territory...when is enough for the so called party of law and order to step up and stop this evil?

Reactions: jtarp

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
From what I have seen throughout my life, and I have watched closely, the Republican Party are about giving up. They have been brainwashed into “law and order” so they do not fight back against the corruption that has destroyed America for over a century. I wouldn’t call it ”law and order” but a “loser mentality” with a “we will just have to put up with it until the next election.” Most Republicans are family oriented, hard working, some are God fearing, peaceful people mainly White. The powers that control America know these would be the people who would and can destroy them so they brainwashed them throughout the years to be compliant and use vices to stay compliant. Easy brainwashing mechanism. I see it with my friends, family, on the internet everywhere. The Democratic Party have generally been fighters, but the wrong type of fighters, druggies, scumbags, anti 1776 America. They won’t be stepping up. Both parties are dead. They will just use the democrat party to hide their Bolshevik communist facism. Nobody will do anything until Gen Z grows up, and even then there can be some doubts. It has to get very difficult for Americans until anyone acts. So long as they have money and food they are compliant. In 10-20 years when they are under full communism will they fight back, but they won’t be called republicans and it won’t be the older generations.

“If we were really the party of law and order these people would be in jail or dead.

Well said. Exactly why I stated my statement above! OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE HAD ALL THESE PEOPLE HUNG BY NOW.

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Strictly speaking, there are not really 2 parties anymore. It isn't binary. There is but one big swamp of self-serving rich politicians who engage in kabuki theater.

The solution to get back to the original tenets of conservatism, e.g., "law and order", and "fair elections" and "borders = sovereignty" and "don't support genocidal China" is a Patriot Party, symbolized not by the donkey or the elephant but by a lion.

It would be overwhelmingly successful. Every disenfranchised voter would jump on board, including "independents" and disgruntled "democrats".

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Also the democrats are everywhere. They are the judges, the sheriffs, the city council, the judges, the AGs, the teachers associations. All the little government jobs are pretty much all being ran by democrats. Whereas republicans cba with those jobs and would rather own a car fixer upper shop. I suppose if folks want to go the long route of trying to at least fix up their area they can apply in these positions. It would help those communities, but I don’t see how it will completely change the government. Also during the vote counting these democratic leaders in these positions were counting ballots, so...

Georgias governor is a republican but the judges, AG, Mayor, Etc everyone below him is a democrat. How the hell does that happen? Because republicans don’t run for these “seats.”

Reactions: Question Everything

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
From what I have seen throughout my life, and I have watched closely, the Republican Party are about giving up. They have been brainwashed into “law and order” so they do not fight back against the corruption that has destroyed America for over a century. I wouldn’t call it ”law and order” but a “loser mentality” with a “we will just have to put up with it until the next election.” Most Republicans are family oriented, hard working, some are God fearing, peaceful people mainly White. The powers that control America know these would be the people who would and can destroy them so they brainwashed them throughout the years to be compliant and use vices to stay compliant. Easy brainwashing mechanism. I see it with my friends, family, on the internet everywhere. The Democratic Party have generally been fighters, but the wrong type of fighters, druggies, scumbags, anti 1776 America. They won’t be stepping up. Both parties are dead. They will just use the democrat party to hide their Bolshevik communist facism. Nobody will do anything until Gen Z grows up, and even then there can be some doubts. It has to get very difficult for Americans until anyone acts. So long as they have money and food they are compliant. In 10-20 years when they are under full communism will they fight back, but they won’t be called republicans and it won’t be the older generations.

“If we were really the party of law and order these people would be in jail or dead.

Well said. Exactly why I stated my statement above! OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE HAD ALL THESE PEOPLE HUNG BY NOW.

🇺🇲

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Agree, too many Republicans have been trying to play nice with these criminal devils. And unfortunately we've had too many Rinos that should have been in the Democrat party all along. These Dems and Rinos would stab you in the back. We need to get past it. They are evil, and if you confront evil with the truth, it will laugh in your face, spit in your face and continue doing what it does. Treason is a high crime and should be punished appropriately. If you do not, they will come back.

Feb 3, 2021
Strictly speaking, there are not really 2 parties anymore. It isn't binary. There is but one big swamp of self-serving rich politicians who engage in kabuki theater.

The solution to get back to the original tenets of conservatism, e.g., "law and order", and "fair elections" and "borders = sovereignty" and "don't support genocidal China" is a Patriot Party, symbolized not by the donkey or the elephant but by a lion.

It would be overwhelmingly successful. Every disenfranchised voter would jump on board, including "independents" and disgruntled "democrats".
If they fix the election system by 2022 I'll be voting again. If not I won't be wasting my time.

But if it is fixed I pray that there is a check box for patriot party.
I see thing on more of a level of a problem with humanity itself than political parties. But if Trump and the Patriots start it, then I can be sure it's up to my moral standing.
Still holding on to my somewhat waivering hope.

Feb 3, 2021
Also the democrats are everywhere. They are the judges, the sheriffs, the city council, the judges, the AGs, the teachers associations. All the little government jobs are pretty much all being ran by democrats. Whereas republicans cba with those jobs and would rather own a car fixer upper shop. I suppose if folks want to go the long route of trying to at least fix up their area they can apply in these positions. It would help those communities, but I don’t see how it will completely change the government. Also during the vote counting these democratic leaders in these positions were counting ballots, so...

Georgias governor is a republican but the judges, AG, Mayor, Etc everyone below him is a democrat. How the hell does that happen? Because republicans don’t run for these “seats.”
I agree 💯 but I do hope we all remember that tyranny and evil exist in the hearts of man, not just in political party lines. Hence the existence of these two faced rhinos.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat