THE REAL REASON THE INVASION IS FLOURISHING: the "CONNECTED" Nonprofit EXECS receive BILLIONS IN GRANTS to care for the "illegals"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
THE REAL REASON THE INVASION IS FLOURISHING:
Nonprofit EXECS receive BILLION$ in GRANTS and PROFIT in the (UAC) Migrant UNACCOMPANIED MINORS PROGRAM

The Human & Health Services is providing BILLIONS IN GRANTS to nonprofits to accommodate THE ASYLUM SCAM. The nonprofits that provide the services ENJOY SUBSTANTIAL PROFIT MARGINS due to poor administration and lack of oversight by HHS, resulting in HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN WASTE, FRAUD, AND ABUSE BY NONPROFITS.

According to HHS grant statistics for the Unaccompanied Alien Children Program (UAC), this Obama creation HAS SPENT OVER $9.7 billion since 2008. Approximately 407,000 adolescents received services or a $23,800 amount PER REFERRAL. In 2020, approximately 85% of UAC minors WERE FROM CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRIES, with 68% male. IT IS DOUBTFUL THAT ANY YOUTH WALKED ALMOST 1,500 MILES (75 days nonstop at 20 miles per day) to arrive at the U.S. BORDER. THE ILLEGAL ENTRY IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING FUNDED BY CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS and cartel-supported.

In 2020, approximately 85% of UAC minors WERE FROM CENTRAL AMERICAN countries, with 68% male. IT IS DOUBTFUL THAT ANY YOUTH WALKED ALMOST 1,500 MILES (75 days nonstop at 20 miles per day) to arrive at the U.S. border. The illegal entry is human trafficking funded by clandestine organizations and cartel-supported.

Southwest Key Programs, located in Austin, Texas, RUNS THE LARGEST NETWORK OF SHELTERS for migrant children in government care, receiving GRANTS TOTALING $2.8 BILLION. ITS SOLE SOURCE OF FUNDING COMES FROM FEDERAL GRANTS. Its Board of Trustees, until recently, had FOUR LIFETIME La Raza political activists WHO OVERSAW THE NONPROFIT OPERATIONS. The founder and La Raza member, Juan Sanchez, CEO, WAS FORCED TO RESIGN IN 2019 DUE TO ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUD, including exorbitant compensation for him and his wife.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...fiteers-migrant-unaccompanied-minors-program/

Reactions: Timothy Bair

ang

Jan 29, 2021
Why don't we hear every Republican house member and every Republican Senator talking EVERY day about the border??? Where is their outrage? Where is their push back? How can they silently go through each day and not address the Democrats, Biden and Harris? I am sick to my stomach watching this all unfold. Call, write, text, email your representatives and tell them to make some noise and take a stand for America's borders.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Why don't we hear every Republican house member and every Republican Senator talking EVERY day about the border??? Where is their outrage? Where is their push back? How can they silently go through each day and not address the Democrats, Biden and Harris? I am sick to my stomach watching this all unfold. Call, write, text, email your representatives and tell them to make some noise and take a stand for America's borders.
D.C. Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121 – ask 4 ANY REP YOU FEEL LIKE yelling at!!!

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I have written letters about illegal aliens here for 20 yrs.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat