The real reason why Bill Gates is now the US’ biggest farmland owner

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
The mogul’s holdings include large tracts in Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, California, and about a dozen other states. With the Washington state acreage and other recent additions to his portfolio, O’Keefe calculated, Gates now owns at least 242,000 acres of American farmland.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The mogul’s holdings include large tracts in Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, California, and about a dozen other states. With the Washington state acreage and other recent additions to his portfolio, O’Keefe calculated, Gates now owns at least 242,000 acres of American farmland.

CAN ANYONE SAY "Anti-Trust" and "MONOPOLIES" that can give Gates the ability to control ONE MORE ITEM (like food & pricing)???
BILL GATES - THIS GUY OWNS MORE ACRES AND FARMS THAN ANYONE IN USA - JPEG.jpg

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Now get out of mass murder Gates and your quack friend Futchiwochi.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I think what will happen in the future is that shops will stop selling such high variety of food. Like there won’t be hundreds of different types of potato chips, just one. Same with everything else. Also I believe, that the stores will sell pre-made food. So like you go into the grocery store today and want to buy veggies and meat but they stop selling those and instead have a “menu.” Say the menu is carrot and potato soup. Everyone gets that. No making your own meals etc. No meat except on birthdays. So two different scenarios, both mixed with chemicals to destroy our bodies. Who knows which will pan out.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
I think what will happen in the future is that shops will stop selling such high variety of food. Like there won’t be hundreds of different types of potato chips, just one. Same with everything else. Also I believe, that the stores will sell pre-made food. So like you go into the grocery store today and want to buy veggies and meat but they stop selling those and instead have a “menu.” Say the menu is carrot and potato soup. Everyone gets that. No making your own meals etc. No meat except on birthdays. So two different scenarios, both mixed with chemicals to destroy our bodies. Who knows which will pan out.
You could be right, But in retrospect its moor lightly they sell on demand for example if there's a demand for a product they will supply it. Or another shop will spring up next door taking there business away.
I am not a fussy eater at all and a meat eater, However I avoid e buying processed meat, especially ham with it's additive E250.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
You could be right, But in retrospect its moor lightly they sell on demand for example if there's a demand for a product they will supply it. Or another shop will spring up next door taking there business away.
I am not a fussy eater at all and a meat eater, However I avoid e buying processed meat, especially ham with it's additive E250.
Yes that will probably happen as well. Idk what their intentions are. I just know from what I have read they wish to control food, meat is off limits unless you are wealthy, possibly a bit on your birthday. Basically starve people so they are too weak to fight.
Yes I am the same with processed meat, I hate them. I really am not a huge ham person. I prefer to bake a chicken and use the meat for the kids lunches, or boil ham and do that. I like salami though with cream cheese, lol, but it doesn’t have E250 in it. I pretty much stick to keto type of foods.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

i don't like or trust this a--hole who wants to depopulate the world!!

michael75205

Feb 22, 2021

Windmills and Natural Gas

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Gates isn’t planning to end World poverty is he? 🤔
SOYLENT GREEN..... wow, remember the movie with the green pills that ended up being recycled people....WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST GATES since he's for de-population big time. WONDER IF HE'LL USE THE CCP products that already recycle body parts in China...sick

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
gates is buying up realty in order to jack the prices up to east coast SF and LA/seattle prices.
he is not content with 300 billion, when jeff has 5...and besides, he and francis have plans....and not the ones you think they have.
why did the catholic hospital fire the african doctors in Kenya who found the HG in the tetanus gates vaccine (which sterilizes women) why, if they care so much for the unborn, did they fire the whistleblowers?
why are they firing the unvaxxed health workers
why are they forcing their doctors NOT to give Ivermectin...
and why did the poop and oblamea giggle about heakth care being one eigth of americas economy...and then announce that ONE MAN should control all the money in the world.

look at the old bosses same as the new bosses....all the same spirit...all.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat