The reason for endless DC Green Zone is cuz Dems fear election fraud will be uncovered

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MrSnappyUSA

Mar 10, 2021
Bannon - you keep asking why the Green Zone is still active with no end in sight? I believe it's because the Dems fear that their election fraud will be uncovered with audits. If that happens, I expect all hell will break loose. Thus the continued troop presence in DC. Thoughts? Raheem? Gimme some love! :)

DoomedbyDimms

Feb 22, 2021
Hey great analysis, hadn't thought of that. Election fraud MUST be rooted out. This is no way to run a country that is not in Africa, Asia or South America. Attacking the capitol after we can prove fraud should not be necessary. The courts will throw the imposters out. Oh, wait ....

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
democRATS ARE JUST MADONNAS, DOES PELOSI HAVE RAZOR WIRE AROUND HER HOUSE IN SAN FRANCISCO? THEY DID VANDALIZE HER HOUSE, SO THERE'S NO SECURITY THEN, DID THEY EAT ALL THE I SCREAM AND S H I T IN HER FREEZER? NOT SURE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat