The Revolution WILL be televised on Sunday

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Trump is expected to take to the stage at around 3:40pm EST on February 28.

Will he give an after-action report to the 100 million or so people who re-elected him?

Will the fraud be addressed?

Because if not, a majority of MAGA is not going to forget it, and we will *not* bother to turn out to vote again. Nobody can blame us for not participating in another farcical, sham election. I will personally vote out of respect for Veterans, but I accept that it’s a politically meaningless exercise since my vote will be stolen yet again.

If November 3rd is the “beating heart of the crisis” (Bannon) then this is the ultimate make-or-break speech for Trump, whose credibility is on life support at the moment.

This is the speech of his life. Is he going to fulfill his destiny of becoming one of the greatest presidents in history or is he going to morph into a sad, pathetic clown.

The power of this moment is earth-shattering. This makes the Super Bowl look like a pickup game at the local park.

The whole world will be watching. No more false flag events. No more excuses. This is GO time.

The Revolution will be televised.

Or will it?

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Never know what a day may bring, but if a dollar can be made they'll broadcast it.
MSM will not broadcast. They want Trump gone forever, they are not going to take the risk of letting ambivalent folks be swayed in the "wrong" direction. If he says something they can qualify as "nazi" like, then they ll have that on a loop for the next 10 days, but that is about it.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Wait. Is Newsmax or Fox not covering it?
One America News Network HAS BEEN COVERING CPAC
.no doubt their ratings on SUNDAY will SKYROCKET while others plummet (when they ignore #45)...
TRUMP - IM NOT GOING AWAY - JPEG.jpeg.jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
You are right if TRUMP does not send the message that he had a LandSlide Win then he will lose MAGA. As I see it, it is a Win Win situation for TRUMP.

Here is my reasoning: everyone is pushing for election reform but you can only need to do that if you believe the old method has problems. In order to find those problems you have to have real experts investigate the machines, ballots and witnesses. Once you do that then you can fix the election system but of course you will also be able to prove if there was election fraud. WIN WIN.

Trump - reveal the steal.png

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
You are right if TRUMP does not send the message that he had a LandSlide Win then he will lose MAGA. As I see it, it is a Win Win situation for TRUMP.

Here is my reasoning: everyone is pushing for election reform but you can only need to do that if you believe the old method has problems. In order to find those problems you have to have real experts investigate the machines, ballots and witnesses. Once you do that then you can fix the election system but of course you will also be able to prove if there was election fraud. WIN WIN.

View attachment 2422
I'm just ready for some good ole paper ballot voting with 2 forms of picture ID and the proper sets of eyes on the process! All mandatory across the country! Those who disagree will be your Fraudulent Criminals!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I'm just ready for some good ole paper ballot voting with 2 forms of picture ID and the proper sets of eyes on the process! All mandatory across the country! Those who disagree will be your Fraudulent Criminals!

A lot will depend on TRUMP CPAC speech. I he does not mention Election Fraud or the Big Lie is a Lie then his shine may fade away. If he truly believes it based on the evidence then he has to go all in like Mike Lindell.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
MSM will not broadcast. They want Trump gone forever, they are not going to take the risk of letting ambivalent folks be swayed in the "wrong" direction. If he says something they can qualify as "nazi" like, then they ll have that on a loop for the next 10 days, but that is about it.
I expect the MSM will show pictures of Trump talking while they report lies overtop. They might pick some short clips to run out of context accompanied by lies. They might stay dark, hard to say.

Have any of the MSM got around to reporting the court decision yesterday, ordering the Rino Commies on the Maricopa County Election Board to hand over the ballots and machines they have been sitting upon illegally?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
45 has to hit it out of the park. The bases are loaded, it’s full count, bottom of the 9th.
To hit it out of the park, he will need a surprising, hope-producing announcement. Here are some examples I can imagine:

• He is running for the House in 2022 with the intention of being the Speaker, to set a stage where he can influence legislation leading up to his run for President in 2024
  • A new team for driving the clean up of our elections, with Patrick Byrne and General Michael Flynn as its leaders, supported by a profoundly studly team of election experts, lawyers and techies.
  • Calling out of the traitors who screwed him over that will surprise us, such as Mark Meadows, Pat Cipilone.
  • Anything that shows President Trump standing taller and more powerful than the corrupt powers that stole the election.
I think the problem he faces is there is no one qualified to fulfill the supporting roles he needs. The unified power of the US security apparatus ALL is against him and it attacks people who potentially could support him. No one has the power to defend themselves from those corrupt forces.

Feb 20, 2021
agree 100%. the illegitimacy of the regime of Resident Biden* is like mustard gas to them, and the possibility of any whiff of it in trump's speech precludes any honest coverage. as you say, they will likely misrepresent it to smear trump, no substance required.

Veeoffice

Feb 28, 2021
How do we get rid of this closet Liberal Miranda on America’s voice? They couldn’t asked for a worse host than this woman! She’s so disappointed to trumps going to say that the election was stolen she doesn’t think he should and then she refers to the people outside the building how to do those people feel GTH woman!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat