The South has no political home in the United States of America

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
The South has no political home in the United States of America.

It is time to face a tough fact: the South has no political home in the United States of America. The Democratic Party long since abandoned the South. Its strategy is clearly aligned with (largely urban) minority constituents, sexual degenerates from across the LGBT+ spectrum, and Marxist indoctrinated cat moms.

The Republican Party was supposed to be the conservative option. It was the retooling of a Dixiecrat bloc that shared some traditionalist ideological camaraderie with Yankee elites. That was a happy fantasy that has long since died.

The Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican. I do not suggest you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I suggest you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.

For a long time, I have believed that the best path forward is a free and independent South. The South is the last Godly Nation-State in the West. Her people are overwhelmingly Christian. Her people have a rich heritage that is distinct from the rest of the United States.

Much of that heritage – for good and bad – is often tied to a war for her own independence in the mid-19th Century and the post-war oppression of Reconstruction. These unique attributes and cultural idiosyncrasies define a unique ethnicity. Southerners are not generically “American,” Southerners are Southerners.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

It is time to face a tough fact: the South has no political home in the United States of America. The Democratic Party long since abandoned the South. Its strategy is clearly aligned with (largely urban) minority constituents, sexual degenerates from across the LGBT+ spectrum, and Marxist indoctrinated cat moms.

The Republican Party was supposed to be the conservative option. It was the retooling of a Dixiecrat bloc that shared some traditionalist ideological camaraderie with Yankee elites. That was a happy fantasy that has long since died.

The Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican. I do not suggest you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I suggest you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.

For a long time, I have believed that the best path forward is a free and independent South. The South is the last Godly Nation-State in the West. Her people are overwhelmingly Christian. Her people have a rich heritage that is distinct from the rest of the United States.

Much of that heritage – for good and bad – is often tied to a war for her own independence in the mid-19th Century and the post-war oppression of Reconstruction. These unique attributes and cultural idiosyncrasies define a unique ethnicity. Southerners are not generically “American,” Southerners are Southerners.
Agree..Suceede, do whatever you can to not be a part of the United States of China....

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I disagree.

The immediate path forward is exactly through the cities and states to fight back against unconstitutional efforts by the federal government.
That sounds good and all, but tough to do with judges and courts packed with commies. We first have to fix our rigged voting system to vote them out, then maybe we can turn this pony show around.

T

The Patriot Hammer

That sounds good and all, but tough to do with judges and courts packed with commies. We first have to fix our rigged voting system to vote them out, then maybe we can turn this pony show around.
"States" ... fixing the voting system is part of it. That is done through state legislatures.

Many judges in state courts are elected -- including some state supreme courts. Not all states have courts packed with commies. If they did, we'd have been "fundamentally changed" a long time ago.

Flip the script. If Democrats can have sanctuary cities that ignore valid federal law. We can certainly have "Liberty Sanctuaries" that defend against unconstitutional dictates from Xiden and INVALID federal law.

There are already cities and states who are defending their citizens in this way.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
"States" ... fixing the voting system is part of it. That is done through state legislatures.

Many judges in state courts are elected -- including some state supreme courts. Not all states have courts packed with commies. If they did, we'd have been "fundamentally changed" a long time ago.

Flip the script. If Democrats can have sanctuary cities that ignore valid federal law. We can certainly have "Liberty Sanctuaries" that defend against unconstitutional dictates from Xiden and INVALID federal law.

There are already cities and states who are defending their citizens in this way.
I didn't say "all states have courts packed with commies". The point was we need to make sure our voting system is fixed so people who win the most votes are the ones actually put in office. How to do it? I would like to see all mail in voting banned and voting in person reinstated along with I.D. verification. I live in a state where mail-in voting is the norm and our last election for Governor was highly suspect to say the least.

Your mention of "Liberty Sanctuaries" is good but only helps those who happen to be living there, or can relocate, but that is not the option for most of us.

I think we saw how "fundamentally changed" we have become when no courts would review the election results before the bogus inauguration.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“The Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican. I do not suggest you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I suggest you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.”

Thank you. Thank you so much for saying this. I felt like I was alone on this forum trying to urge people to wake up and listen. I am glad there’s someone on here who gets the truth. I know there are others, but I still have not heard what you said come from anyone’s fingertips but my own. 🤗 (Except not just the south, but everyone.)

1612565567771.gif

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I didn't say "all states have courts packed with commies". The point was we need to make sure our voting system is fixed so people who win the most votes are the ones actually put in office. How to do it? I would like to see all mail in voting banned and voting in person reinstated along with I.D. verification. I live in a state where mail-in voting is the norm and our last election for Governor was highly suspect to say the least.

Your mention of "Liberty Sanctuaries" is good but only helps those who happen to be living there, or can relocate, but that is not the option for most of us.

I think we saw how "fundamentally changed" we have become when no courts would review the election results before the bogus inauguration.
Paper ballots, 3 forms of picture ID's, fingerprinting and armed conservative soldiers at each door of the polling place! Probably still wouldn't help us!

T

The Patriot Hammer

So fighting within your cities and states isn't an option for you?

How will you convince your state legislature to fix the voting system? They are the ones with control over the elections, which appears to be your only focus. How are you going "to see all mail in voting banned and voting in person reinstated along with I.D. verification."? How are you going to change the fact that your election for governor was suspect "to say the least."? Your state legislature can do it in the blink of an eye.

Liberty Sanctuaries are the way to go -- even for you. The state level controls the elections.

As for the courts, I knew that they would not get involved; and here's why. As long as there are political remedies within the Constitution to correct the problem, courts are reluctant to intercede. The remedy was in the state legislatures in the states in question, and they refused to act. They allowed governors and secretaries of state and state courts to determine the election process. The legislators didn't even pump the brakes. These legislators did not fight to keep the power awarded to them in the Constitution. They alone have plenary power to run it all -- and they didn't.

State and local government is the way to go. Bottom-up action.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
I disagree.

The immediate path forward is exactly through the cities and states to fight back against unconstitutional efforts by the federal government.
EXCEPT THE CITIES ARE THE PROBLEM. SO MANY DEMOCRATS. SO DETERMINED TO DO DIRTY STUFF TO WIN AND MAKE UP PAY THEIR BILLS.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
“The Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican. I do not suggest you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I suggest you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.”

Thank you. Thank you so much for saying this. I felt like I was alone on this forum trying to urge people to wake up and listen. I am glad there’s someone on here who gets the truth. I know there are others, but I still have not heard what you said come from anyone’s fingertips but my own. 🤗 (Except not just the south, but everyone.)

View attachment 1313
EXACTLY. I DIDN'T SAY THAT THOUGH I AGREE WITH IT. IT WAS FROM THE ARTICLE A CITED WITH A LINK. Jazon

T

The Patriot Hammer

Beattie pretty much outlines what I have said (below), which I published in the first week of this year.

What is happening now and getting progressively worse is what has been happening to our society and our country over decades. We didn't fight hard enough against it. We never believed that anyone could be as unfair, vile, unreasonable, immoral, oppressive and tyrannical and still be an American, but that is the Left.

The Left is always unified and never stops. They have been in a cold war -- information war -- with us for a long time; and we just went about our business.

We are no longer on a slow boil. The Left has turned up the heat over 4 years; and they have done it chiefly through lies, propaganda, indoctrination, manipulation, a cowering government on every level, bribes, and used the very Constitution and laws that are supposed to guarantee our freedom and liberty.

It's not about "grab your gun and let's go get 'em." It's about truth, education, pushing back, not getting caught up in drama, being vigilant, recognizing red flags and acting and forcefully challenging every attack on our American Value System, our morals, and our beliefs.

If you don’t know how our government works on every level, you need to educate yourself because knowing that is how we will regain control. If you don’t know your school board members, your city council members, your state representatives and state senators, your state’s secretary of state and attorney general, you need to learn who they are. THEY control your lives on a daily basis along with your mayors and governors -- NOT George Soros and Bill Gates or the UniParty in DC. Your local and state officials are the ones who accept the advice and money of nefarious bad actors and then seize your assets, criticize and minimize you achievements, over-regulate your commerce, restrict enterprise, promote the murder of infants in the womb, indoctrinate your children, lie to you to gain power, threaten those who reject them, destroy as a means of political retaliation, engage in voter fraud, invoke tyranny and oppression to infringe upon your Individual Liberty, make it acceptable to attack you physically and criminally over your political beliefs, and passively encourage chaos, mayhem and hysteria to gain every political advantage.

They have given us a map as to how they did it, and it was ignored.

The populist movement led by Trump and followed by at least 1/3 of our population is the strongest political movement in the history of our country -- and yet we allowed ourselves to be outmaneuvered due to our trusting nature. We never believed that the Democrats and the American Communists would be unlawful, uncivil, unreasonable and would place their seditious and treasonous goals above what is best for America. BELIEVE IT. You have watched it occur in real time.

The first priority is the voting system, and that is controlled by your state legislature. They have plenary power to ensure free and fair and secure elections of integrity. It’s not controlled by the governor or the the secretary of state or the attorney general. It is the state legislature’s sole responsibility. Find out who your legislator is and get on ‘em. No one else is going to do this for you. These state representative and state senators live and work in your community. They aren’t hiding behind walls and buildings in DC. You can reach them quickly and often. If you do not make sure that election integrity is secure in your state, it doesn’t matter who your candidates are in the future, or the name of your new political party. The elections will continue to be rigged if you don’t act.

The second priority is finding candidates in your communities to replace those who have betrayed you at the state and local level. No one else is going to do this for you either.

Thirdly, in your involvement in local and state politics, you will also find good men and women to represent you in Washington DC in the House of Representatives and the US Senate.

Lastly, if you’re inclined to want to form a new political party, there are three things necessary if the party’s candidates are to have any chance. The party needs strong leadership, an organizational structure on many levels that includes local, state and national offices; and MONEY. If it doesn’t have ALL three the chances of success are not only minimal, but it will likely split the vote and allow Democrats and Communists to win more races.

So you’ve got the maps. Form your committees in your communities, put together your plans, and execute it.

T

The Patriot Hammer

EXCEPT THE CITIES ARE THE PROBLEM. SO MANY DEMOCRATS. SO DETERMINED TO DO DIRTY STUFF TO WIN AND MAKE UP PAY THEIR BILLS.
Not every city is run by Democrats. Not every county is run by Democrats either.

No one said this wouldn't take work.

I take it from your writing that your idea is just to secede. I don't agree with that. So I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Jan 14, 2021

Can you say the South is rising again as the Confederate people prophesied...The war of Nothern Aggression, AKA the Civil War was about States rights and this is what is rising. Slavery is very bad and the anthesis of our Republic, but I would be remiss if I did not say that slavery was just the moral excuse to invade the South and was a by product of decades of infighting between the North and the South. Confederacy is what we must return to as Federalism has FAILED as w see it today. Confederation is not a racist term, and does not endorse the use of slaves, rather Confederation is a type of Union with a very small Federal Government neutral to to the various States. It only has 17 enumerated governing obligations and business. Confederation is the best way to decentralize Government controls as power is brought closer to the people it is safer and the people better maintain their liberty and better manage their commitment to be governed...They consent, but they retain the power...not so in a Totalitarian oligarch...that consolidates power to a ruling class and feudalism a Government of Lords and Vassels...Absolutely NO Middle Class as it necessitates the Haves and the Have Nots! Nobles and paupers. Kings and serfs! NOT a Republic in any discernable way!

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Can you say the South is rising again as the Confederate people prophesied...The war of Nothern Aggression, AKA the Civil War was about States rights and this is what is rising. Slavery is very bad and the anthesis of our Republic, but I would be remiss if I did not say that slavery was just the moral excuse to invade the South and was a by product of decades of infighting between the North and the South. Confederacy is what we must return to as Federalism has FAILED as w see it today. Confederation is not a racist term, and does not endorse the use of slaves, rather Confederation is a type of Union with a very small Federal Government neutral to to the various States. It only has 17 enumerated governing obligations and business. Confederation is the best way to decentralize Government controls as power is brought closer to the people it is safer and the people better maintain their liberty and better manage their commitment to be governed...They consent, but they retain the power...not so in a Totalitarian oligarch...that consolidates power to a ruling class and feudalism a Government of Lords and Vassels...Absolutely NO Middle Class as it necessitates the Haves and the Have Nots! Nobles and paupers. Kings and serfs! NOT a Republic in any discernable way!
SLAVERY WAS NOT THE ISSUE. YOU ARE RIGHT. IT WAS AN EXCUSE. MONEY WAS, OF COURSE, THE REAL ISSUE, AND WITH IT, CONTROL. YOU ARE RIGHT FEDERALISM HAS FAILED. CONFEDERATION IS THE BETTER WAY.

jcbinva

Feb 6, 2021
Texit....If Texas goes, a number of other sates will join. I don't want the USA to go away, but it may be have to only to show the west and east coast socialists that what they are doing isn't going to work. The country will come back together after this happens.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat