THE SUPREME COURT LETS US DOWN AGAIN......

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Who runs our country is more important than anything else. PERIOD. And the Supreme Court cannot be bothered to look at the gross SCAM that has been pulled on us, the citizens of this country, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I believe the justices should resign from the court since they are so out of touch with us.

All other cases pale against the significance of the evidence of fraudulently cast votes that undeniably changed the outcomes.

This election cycle is particularly dangerous because it involved putting a specific man with obvious cognitive deficiencies, probably dementia, into the highest position of government in America. Unfortunately our concerns have already been realized.

If citizens cannot turn to the "highest court" in the nation, expecting the wrongs to be righted, who to and where can we turn?

Last edited:

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Sue them and you end up with the court not hearing the case but they sue you then you got your foot in the door. Michael just got his foot in the door for all of us. He outsmarted them and now you will see some ACTION.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
OK. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with a country when the Supreme Court cannot be bothered
to help resolve the 2020 election mess that DIVIDING our country, Yet that court gave precidence
to the democrats in their continued harassment of a man who is now a private citizen and has had
taxes reviewed all his life. I AM JUST DISGUSTED.

Reactions: Scout and jessxxx

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
NO SURPRISE--THESE WERE MITCH MC CONNELL JUDGES--NOT TRUMP JUDGES.
After the first impeachment trial, Trump should NEVER have listened to McConnell. After the Russia collusion lie, Trump should have had loyal advisers VET SUPREME COURT NOMINATIONS TO INSURE THEY SUPPORTED TRUMP'S POLITICAL MOVEMENT. HE FAILED TO DO THIS AND LET MITCH PICK PURE ESTABLISHMENT JUDGES INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT. SO NO SURPRISE. ESPECIALLY KAVANAUGH. PURE ESTABLISHMENT--PURE D.C. ESTABLISHMENT- WHICH IS WORSE.

AMY Coney Barrett was outside D.C. but she has been under consideration by Republicans for a long time--establishment Republicans--Clearly she doesn't support Trump agenda--and to the extent she supported business/establishment interests, she will never be who she was said to be.

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
Let me clarify--these judges, including supreme court judges--ARE UNIPARTY JUDGES-- Trump FAILED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS--IT WAS MC CONNELL'S FIRST PRIORITY. IF MITCH WAS FOCUSED ON JUDGES, THEN TRUMP SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON "WHO" THESE JUDGES REALLY WERE- and only supported Trump policy judges. But don't interpret this negatively against Trump. Trump was the only one to even take on the Establishment--so he's not perfect--NO ONE else would have done what Trump did. Trump also had a HUGE NAME RECOGNITiON--also critical.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO I WOULD TRUST AS PRESIDENT--RON DE SANTIS--
A CLEAR LEADER--BUT IF TRUMP RUNS, HE SHOULD CHOOSE DE SANTIS AS VP. NO ONE ELSE IS A TRUE LEADER WITH THE SMARTS TO OUTSMART THE ESTABLISHMENT.

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
OK. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with a country when the Supreme Court cannot be bothered
to help resolve the 2020 election mess that DIVIDING our country, Yet that court gave precidence
to the democrats in their continued harassment of a man who is now a private citizen and has had
taxes reviewed all his life. I AM JUST DISGUSTED.
THIS IS ON TRUMP'S FAILURE TO INSURE THAT JUDGES SUPPORTED TRUMP AND HIS POLICIES. IT WAS CLEAR AT ALL TIMES THAT MITCH MC CONNELL WAS CHOOSING JUDGES NOT TRUMP.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
After the first impeachment trial, Trump should NEVER have listened to McConnell. After the Russia collusion lie, Trump should have had loyal advisers VET SUPREME COURT NOMINATIONS TO INSURE THEY SUPPORTED TRUMP'S POLITICAL MOVEMENT. HE FAILED TO DO THIS AND LET MITCH PICK PURE ESTABLISHMENT JUDGES INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT. SO NO SURPRISE. ESPECIALLY KAVANAUGH. PURE ESTABLISHMENT--PURE D.C. ESTABLISHMENT- WHICH IS WORSE.

AMY Coney Barrett was outside D.C. but she has been under consideration by Republicans for a long time--establishment Republicans--Clearly she doesn't support Trump agenda--and to the extent she supported business/establishment interests, she will never be who she was said to be.
So, tell me why Trump put her name up for consideration? Just another poor choice of Trump. Seems to me he has made quite a few poor choices & yet he plans on "vetting" candidates for upcoming elections, if there are elections, I mean ones that MAGA selections can win & if we have a country by the time the next election rolls around.

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
TAKE A BREATH.

You are forgetting Trump went in a NON politician. A "newby" so to speak. NOT 30-40 years to learn the ropes.

Do you people truly think he made these poor choices on his own?

WHAT HE HAD WERE BAD ADVISORS.

What HE NEEDS THIS TIME are the RIGHT people in his circle.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The Supreme Court let down those people who believed in the court. Some people have repeatedly said not to trust the governments, politicians and courts but nobody listens. So. Lesson learned yet?

Reactions: jessxxx

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
TAKE A BREATH.

You are forgetting Trump went in a NON politician. A "newby" so to speak. NOT 30-40 years to learn the ropes.

Do you people truly think he made these poor choices on his own?

WHAT HE HAD WERE BAD ADVISORS.

What HE NEEDS THIS TIME are the RIGHT people in his circle

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Who runs our country is more important than anything else. PERIOD. And the Supreme Court cannot be bothered to look at the gross SCAM that has been pulled on us, the citizens of this country, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I believe the justices should resign from the court since they are so out of touch with us.

All other cases pale against the significance of the evidence of fraudulently cast votes that undeniably changed the outcomes.

This election cycle is particularly dangerous because it involved putting a specific man with obvious cognitive deficiencies, probably dementia, into the highest position of government in America. Unfortunately our concerns have already been realized.

If citizens cannot turn to the "highest court" in the nation, expecting the wrongs to be righted, who to and where can we turn?
The Military...but that wont happen...

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
And who would they be? Trump needed to do his own research on these people - Fauci comes to mind. Why did Trump not know Fauci had dealings with China & even funding the lab that unleashed covid? Plus Fauci has a part in Pfizer, why would you want to develop a vaccine through them? Once Trump did find out who did not have his back, he didn't get rid of them, SESSIONS, BARR, RAY & others whose names escape me right now. For me, for him to be such a smart business man who would have to know who he is dealing with. to not use those same skills (intuition, gut feeling) as President is beyond me. I realize I am a sideline quarterback, but if it doesn't make sense, I have a hard time accepting it.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
And who would they be? Trump needed to do his own research on these people - Fauci comes to mind. Why did Trump not know Fauci had dealings with China & even funding the lab that unleashed covid? Plus Fauci has a part in Pfizer, why would you want to develop a vaccine through them? Once Trump did find out who did not have his back, he didn't get rid of them, SESSIONS, BARR, RAY & others whose names escape me right now. For me, for him to be such a smart business man who would have to know who he is dealing with. to not use those same skills (intuition, gut feeling) as President is beyond me. I realize I am a sideline quarterback, but if it doesn't make sense, I have a hard time accepting it.
My husband said to me, when I stated “what the hell is with trump having all these devil worshipping anti trumpers on his side.” He told me to keep his enemies close and to see if they would eventually come to his side. I read his book Art of the Deal, and in it he states the same thing. Problem is his business is not politics, they aren’t even remotely related and these asshats he surrounded himself with never gave up the pedophile money grabbing devil worshiping bs to come into the light. That is how he made his mistakes. He played a game and lost it. Within the first year he should have figured that one out, being smart and all. I give him credit for what he has done to help America, despite it all turning to s*** now, he did somewhat wake people up to the “swamp” but people are still relying on their politicians etc to help so he didn’t wake them up enough imo.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
My husband said to me, when I stated “what the hell is with trump having all these devil worshipping anti trumpers on his side.” He told me to keep his enemies close and to see if they would eventually come to his side. I read his book Art of the Deal, and in it he states the same thing. Problem is his business is not politics, they aren’t even remotely related and these asshats he surrounded himself with never gave up the pedophile money grabbing devil worshiping bs to come into the light. That is how he made his mistakes. He played a game and lost it. Within the first year he should have figured that one out, being smart and all. I give him credit for what he has done to help America, despite it all turning to s*** now, he did somewhat wake people up to the “swamp” but people are still relying on their politicians etc to help so he didn’t wake them up enough imo.
I believe what you say is true, but an asshole is an asshole whether in business or politics and I just have a hard time believing Trump didn't have that insight which I believe he must have had to use in business to be as successful as he was.

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
RAY< BARR< SESSIONS: I have to agree with you there.

To re-iterate, Trump had bad advisors, he was also betrayed by the FBI, So, who does he go to for information? Going with "your gut" involving your own business is one thing, but when the WHOLE country is under your wing, that will give Anyone pause.
I don't know if you've ever walked into a new job, learning the ropes as you go, doing your best, only to have a co-worker stab you right in the back. I have. I can tell you Trump absolutely went through more hell than I would ever have dealt with. What other President had less background in politics than Trump? Maybe one before I could vote, but I don't remember. He was TOTALLY disrespected by everyone but Trump supporters. Under pressure for two years with "Russia BS", Impeachment, Tax returns, Now "insurrection", and yet, he is still considered the GOP leader.
Faucci is a traitor, plain and simple. Since he held this position for,what,40 years? Why didn't BUSH Jr. FIRE him? Bush had to know, right?
Everyone knows the evil Soros does, so why hasn't anything been done about that? That question is posted somewhere everyday.
So, your question was, "who would they be"?
I have my own opinions on that, so I'll ask you, what conservatives out there would you pick?

this is the ringtone on my phone, Hope your not too young to remember it.:D

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
RAY< BARR< SESSIONS: I have to agree with you there.

To re-iterate, Trump had bad advisors, he was also betrayed by the FBI, So, who does he go to for information? Going with "your gut" involving your own business is one thing, but when the WHOLE country is under your wing, that will give Anyone pause.
I don't know if you've ever walked into a new job, learning the ropes as you go, doing your best, only to have a co-worker stab you right in the back. I have. I can tell you Trump absolutely went through more hell than I would ever have dealt with. What other President had less background in politics than Trump? Maybe one before I could vote, but I don't remember. He was TOTALLY disrespected by everyone but Trump supporters. Under pressure for two years with "Russia BS", Impeachment, Tax returns, Now "insurrection", and yet, he is still considered the GOP leader.
Faucci is a traitor, plain and simple. Since he held this position for,what,40 years? Why didn't BUSH Jr. FIRE him? Bush had to know, right?
Everyone knows the evil Soros does, so why hasn't anything been done about that? That question is posted somewhere everyday.
So, your question was, "who would they be"?
I have my own opinions on that, so I'll ask you, what conservatives out there would you pick?

this is the ringtone on my phone, Hope your not too young to remember it.:D
First of all Trump, being the savy guy that he is, had to have known what he was getting into, one of the reasons was to drain "the swamp" so to some degree he would have t have known what that was. So if you know there is a swamp, seems to you find out just how deep it us & who is considered to be in that swamp. Going in saying he was going in to drain the swamp set himself up for dissention, just my opinion. When you consider shutting down our country by Faucci recommendation, would you not want to see where this guy stood before you took that recommendation? I would be surprised if Trump did not know about Pence & Ryan planning a campaign for the presidency so why in the world would you pick someone that would obviously be your adversary, not only that but Pence did not share Trump's views or why would he be associated with Ryan? Trump dropped the ball too many times when I believe the cards were clearly displayed, but chose to ignore.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Very disappointed in Amy CB. Apparently she doesn't support an American agenda or she is just plain stupid.
So much was given to her by this country, and she turned away from it.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

THE FOLLOWING SUCK : BARRETT. KAVENOUGH, ROBERTS, GORESUCH, SOTOMAYOR, KAGAN, BREYER.
What have we done to our constitution? And THESE PEOPLE claim to LOVE it and Interpret it as written. They are full of YOU KNOW WHAT.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat