"The swamp is much deeper and wider than I expected"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adamestep49

Feb 14, 2021
Just goes to show us and confirm that this evil didn't start building up in the last few years, think more like decades. Thanks to President Trump's vast knowledge of the corruption and pulling back the curtain for ALL to see!
Wow and we now know and will do nothing except be drug into camps to be disposed of. He really did a great job...I love him too, but he lost in the heist and we the people are going to pay dearly because no one had the balls to rally together to fight!

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
All the more reason to start a new government and have the Military step in to assist....Trump will never win against the communist rule...he just lost because of it....time to be president in another State and start again...split the country and let them have their ways in their states and let them destroy themselves...why fight that system...?

Reactions: jcdove2

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Wow and we now know and will do nothing except be drug into camps to be disposed of. He really did a great job...I love him too, but he lost in the heist and we the people are going to pay dearly because no one had the balls to rally together to fight!
I only mentioned President Trump's exposing of the Evil, if you choose to do nothing and as you said "drug into camps to be disposed of", then you go ahead and give up or you can get a pair also and help us with the fight! I know that you mean well and want what is best for Our Country, so let's fight together and hold on to our Faith in God!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I only mentioned President Trump's exposing of the Evil, if you choose to do nothing and as you said "drug into camps to be disposed of", then you go ahead and give up or you can get a pair also and help us with the fight! I know that you mean well and want what is best for Our Country, so let's fight together and hold on to our Faith in God!
NEVER...EVER....GIVE UP standing up for our rights!!!!!

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat