THE TRUTH about Jan. 6, 2021 that the lame-stream-media refuses to cover!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Trump Drops Capitol Riot Bombshell: He Requested 10K National Guard To Protect Capitol On Jan 6 But Got Denied By NANCY PELOSI

President Trump dropped a major bombshell at CPAC that would not only exonerates himself of the incitement claims made by Democrats, but puts the blame squarely on Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats.

Trump said he “gave the number” to the Department of Defense that 10,000 members of the National Guard would be needed.

“They took that number, from what I understand, they gave it to people at the Capitol, that is controlled by Pelosi, and I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good,” said Trump.

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/01/tru...itol-on-jan-6-but-got-denied-by-nancy-pelosi/

Reactions: Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Trump Drops Capitol Riot Bombshell: He Requested 10K National Guard To Protect Capitol On Jan 6 But Got Denied By NANCY PELOSI

President Trump dropped a major bombshell at CPAC that would not only exonerates himself of the incitement claims made by Democrats, but puts the blame squarely on Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats.

Trump said he “gave the number” to the Department of Defense that 10,000 members of the National Guard would be needed.

“They took that number, from what I understand, they gave it to people at the Capitol, that is controlled by Pelosi, and I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good,” said Trump.

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/01/tru...itol-on-jan-6-but-got-denied-by-nancy-pelosi/
Pelosi could not have National Guard stationed around, that would interfere with her and her co-conspirators devious plot for the Capitol riot to blame Trump and the Patriots!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat