"The Truth Is Going to Come Out" - Jan 6 Attorney Describes EXPLOSIVE Unseen Video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"In the early 1950's J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI were fanatic in their efforts to identify and prosecute communists. The FBI was so successful in infiltrating communist and subversive organizations that they often had more undercover FBI agents and informants posing as "members" than there were actual members. In addition, many legitimate members of these organizations became paid government informants."
-Jack Armstrong

same thing.
FBI and CIA don't "infiltrate" groups, they create them. And that has always been the case.

Reactions: grrlrocks

hrwolfe

Jun 5, 2021
"In the early 1950's J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI were fanatic in their efforts to identify and prosecute communists. The FBI was so successful in infiltrating communist and subversive organizations that they often had more undercover FBI agents and informants posing as "members" than there were actual members. In addition, many legitimate members of these organizations became paid government informants."
-Jack Armstrong

same thing.
FBI and CIA don't "infiltrate" groups, they create them. And that has always been the case.
Historical FACT: At the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor by Imperial Japan there were 300 Soviet Agents employed by the Federal Government, all native born Americans. SOURCE Venona, the Party membership did drop off dramatically after the Nonaggression pact was signed by Hitler and Stalin but the Soviet Bomb, Surface to Air Missiles (SAM) and Radar controlled anti-aircraft guns for the soviets were designed and made by American Defectors and traders. Joel Barr and Al Sarant were responsible for the latter 2 and there were like 4 Soviet agents emp0loyed in the Manhattan Project. So, there is THAT.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yes... as Rod Serling said at the end, "...and the pity of it is, these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone." :cry:
What is missed in the classic morality tale however, is that people are behaving irrationally AFTER BEING DELIBERATELY MANIPULATED. The human weakness is being preyed upon as part of a deliberate plan. Many such cases.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
What is missed in the classic morality tale however, is that people are behaving irrationally AFTER BEING DELIBERATELY MANIPULATED. The human weakness is being preyed upon as part of a deliberate plan. Many such cases.
The example in this episode, though, is a bit on the extreme end... For theatrical purposes, and to make the point very clear, and to drive the point home...

But, in the real-life lies & manipulations we're living in and through right now, we're seeing that NOT ALL folks remain irrationally stuck in their old, or pre-programmed beliefs. NOT ALL continue to behave irrationally in the way we've been so programmed to.

A certain percentage of folks will continue believing in the lies, and thinking & behaving irrationally. Irrationally, as in to their own & others' detriment, which is the purpose of the lies & manipulations. As the one alien stated, "Sit back. Watch the pattern... They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find, and it's themselves... We'll... let them destroy themselves."
A certain percentage of folks will see through the lies and manipulations, and start thinking & behaving rationally. Not all will see through all the lies & manipulations, and not all at the same time.

So, two main questions remain - How many will "wake up", and what will happen then?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The example in this episode, though, is a bit on the extreme end... For theatrical purposes, and to make the point very clear, and to drive the point home...

But, in the real-life lies & manipulations we're living in and through right now, we're seeing that NOT ALL folks remain irrationally stuck in their old, or pre-programmed beliefs. NOT ALL continue to behave irrationally in the way we've been so programmed to.

A certain percentage of folks will continue believing in the lies, and thinking & behaving irrationally. Irrationally, as in to their own & others' detriment, which is the purpose of the lies & manipulations. As the one alien stated, "Sit back. Watch the pattern... They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find, and it's themselves... We'll... let them destroy themselves."
A certain percentage of folks will see through the lies and manipulations, and start thinking & behaving rationally. Not all will see through all the lies & manipulations, and not all at the same time.

So, two main questions remain - How many will "wake up", and what will happen then?
I basically agree but the extra twist in real life is that the controllers create more than one layer. When people abandon the red-blue fake politics puppet show of the uniparty the controlled opposition fake outrage merchants like Alex Jones and bannon are waiting to divert them into another trap.

"All politics is local" is the real bottom line which is why I support only the genuine grassroots patriots now. See how smart the ladies in Audit The Vote PA have to be, even with 'officials' who support them! They vet and question everyone, which is the only correct approach.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I basically agree but the extra twist in real life is that the controllers create more than one layer. When people abandon the red-blue fake politics puppet show of the uniparty the controlled opposition fake outrage merchants like Alex Jones and bannon are waiting to divert them into another trap.

"All politics is local" is the real bottom line which is why I support only the genuine grassroots patriots now. See how smart the ladies in Audit The Vote PA have to be, even with 'officials' who support them! They vet and question everyone, which is the only correct approach.
I basically agree, but that leaves another question... If you believe Bannon is a fake outrage merchant - and, I happen to agree with you, as there are so many huge things going on that he simply ignores, and you can very well tell that he hates covering transhumanism and only puts up with it cuz it's getting press - why are you a "Senior Member", and esp. a "VIP War Room Member"...? Why aren't you off finding another show to support?
Hmmm... did I ask you that before? Getting old sucks.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
These are all opinion pieces. Bannon actually was on the transhumanism THING way BEFORE any OTHER posts I follow.
Zuckerberg has now laid out this new direction he wants to go. Yep> Steve was right to look into this when he did.

Even my 'spell check" has not caught up.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

But that's the thing. If it were not for the Steve Bannons & the Alex Jones's & Raheem Kassam ordinary folk would not even know about
the MOMS & other grassroots patriots. I think they give us hope. I think they are showing us the in-real-time focus for our ACTIONS day to day.
At least that is how it is for me.
Sometimes I am impatient for more; don't think they are giving enough information.
Many times my searches have taken me beyond what they are expressing & I am discouraged to be just another unnoticed cog in the millions who want to get & to give information. Some things I have come across cannot be shared online. Don't want to give these tidbits
to the wrong people. Being just one more post in a sea of posts can be frustrating.

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I basically agree, but that leaves another question... If you believe Bannon is a fake outrage merchant - and, I happen to agree with you, as there are so many huge things going on that he simply ignores, and you can very well tell that he hates covering transhumanism and only puts up with it cuz it's getting press - why are you a "Senior Member", and esp. a "VIP War Room Member"...? Why aren't you off finding another show to support?
Hmmm... did I ask you that before? Getting old sucks.
I support lots of the grifters, same way I throw money away at a state fair on fixed games. Doesn't mean I support them. But if I'm going to heckle the unfunny comedian on stage least I can do is buy a few drinks.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I support lots of the grifters, same way I throw money away at a state fair on fixed games. Doesn't mean I support them. But if I'm going to heckle the unfunny comedian on stage least I can do is buy a few drinks.
Not an entirely satisfactory answer - lol - but, I'll take it. :D

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat