The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
See.....dang....I shouldda' been a doctor.....well.....actually......THATS a scary thot.......but along this..... WHOLE CRAZYTOWN......walk down.....'Let's watch the DEMS GO MAD' lane....I really did have a thot that those damn vaccines could...possibly making this Covid monster ....MORE DANGEROUS to those getting the shot....dont know WHY OR HOW I think that....but it was floating around my noggin.
..now...my office hours are as follows.......HA....

GroovyPink

Feb 11, 2021
As Dr. Malone points out, many people have been warning about the possibility of ADE. This is quite a bombshell. How long can the authorities pretend that "unvaccinated" people are spreading disease? The fact hat someone from within the government spoke with NBC news about the titers is a good sign.
Im wondering how long will the CDC and gang keep up with the charade? If ADE is in play, then this is a ticking timebomb. Dr Malone said that there have been an example of vaccines going wrong and many deaths. He like other vaccinologists are calling for a halt of the vaccine rollout because of not only the consequence of ADE but the huge amount of death and injury. Where is the limit of death and injury? It just goes on unabated? We are being socially engineered in real time to accept this as an inevitable consequence-whilst hiding the real stats? Then there is hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin that has bern 100% suppressed. I have asked everyone that i have met that got vaccinated whether they knew of those therapeutics. The answer is always the same-no. So how can informed choice be done? It cant. There is so much wrong with this vaccine roll-out and as many good doctors and scientists are saying, this will go down as the greatest health catastrophe in human history-i too fear this is the case.

GroovyPink

Feb 11, 2021
Im wondering how long will the CDC and gang keep up with the charade? If ADE is in play, then this is a ticking timebomb. Dr Malone said that there have been an example of vaccines going wrong and many deaths. He like other vaccinologists are calling for a halt of the vaccine rollout because of not only the consequence of ADE but the huge amount of death and injury. Where is the limit of death and injury? It just goes on unabated? We are being socially engineered in real time to accept this as an inevitable consequence-whilst hiding the real stats? Then there is hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin that has bern 100% suppressed. I have asked everyone that i have met that got vaccinated whether they knew of those therapeutics. The answer is always the same-no. So how can informed choice be done? It cant. There is so much wrong with this vaccine roll-out and as many good doctors and scientists are saying, this will go down as the greatest health catastrophe in human history-i too fear this is the case.

Attachments

• CEC80542-ACDD-4D20-89A0-83FA61991787.png
    CEC80542-ACDD-4D20-89A0-83FA61991787.png
    1 MB · Views: 46

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Groovy pink...what I find terrifying....TERRIFYING....are the amount of DRONE - Like people that just line UP....stick their arms out like children....and dont ASK...any DAMN CRITICAL QUESTIONS.....they acquiesce and put their HEAD and MINDS in a sling......and just jump in the pool because...well....hell....everyone else is doing it.
I spoke to a SHRINK friend of mine over the weekend.....and I asked him.....WHY.....WHY....WHY....are these people just walking IN STEP without thought.....and thats exactly his response.....THERE IS NO CRITICAL THINKING DONE in our society anymore.....actually.....NO THINKING IT APPEARS.
.........what a sad course of future events for those whose ARMS and BLOOD were involved in this whole bloody 'experiment'........even my family members.....one brother in law....in particular....... that HARASSED AND CAJOLED and ATTACKED my own decision.......but I'm rather CERTAIN he doesn't have a CLUE......LIKE SO MANY......of what....perhaps might befall them......
.....what supports my 'rebellion'.........NO STUDIES.....AND NO LONG TERM KNOWLEDGE....heck....they were giving a form if this to animals.....and the animals were dropping like flies....
...NO THANK YOU....I will live on hand sanitizers ....voracious hand washing.....and NOT TOUCHING my face when I walk out my back door...!!!!!!!!

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
Antibody-dependent enhancement, sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.

Reactions: Mbarnett

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
As Dr. Malone points out, many people have been warning about the possibility of ADE. This is quite a bombshell. How long can the authorities pretend that "unvaccinated" people are spreading disease? The fact hat someone from within the government spoke with NBC news about the titers is a good sign.
The one factor most people are not aware of is the fact the globalist want to reduce the earth's population from 7.25 Billion down to 1 Billion. See these people believe through the technology of Transhumanism they are going to live forever, If - they can just eliminate 6 billion of these unwashed masses who are using up the earth's resources. See keeping the people alive is not the true object, they need just enough minions to provide the menial labor to service their needs!

Reactions: Mbarnett

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat