The Vaccines Cause Covid-19

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
CDC doesn't know if the vaccine prevents transmission of covid-19;, The CDC Doesn't know if the vaccine prevent covid-19
Then WHY get the vaccine?????? Fauci says getting the vaccine will reduce symptoms, but he has proven that he knows nothing, he lies, AND/OR he just makes things up to get attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gemuvagal
S

SumballoFarm

People near us have tested positive for covid after receiving the vaccine. One reason why might be the PCR test. It picks up on old viruses.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Welp....my neighbor last night was VERY REMORSEFUL about getting the shot...really....for some reason...this little corner of my world is FULL of doctors....this place is LANDLOCKED...quiet and beautiful.....so...the docs in this neighborhood......are talking about what is IN the vaccine and the potential issues.....two docs have her pretty freaked out....my weird blood disorder prevented me from even THINKING about getting it.......but....HELL....I just dont know WHAT TO BELIEVE....seriously...one doc sez it's fine.....then two docs say its gonna kill you and your dogs in two years....what in THE HELL do you believe.....?.....

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
People near us have tested positive for covid after receiving the vaccine. One reason why might be the PCR test. It picks up on old viruses.
Might also be viral shedding which I was informed by a doctor could lasts for months after having covid19.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Welp....my neighbor last night was VERY REMORSEFUL about getting the shot...really....for some reason...this little corner of my world is FULL of doctors....this place is LANDLOCKED...quiet and beautiful.....so...the docs in this neighborhood......are talking about what is IN the vaccine and the potential issues.....two docs have her pretty freaked out....my weird blood disorder prevented me from even THINKING about getting it.......but....HELL....I just dont know WHAT TO BELIEVE....seriously...one doc sez it's fine.....then two docs say its gonna kill you and your dogs in two years....what in THE HELL do you believe.....?.....
I believe if you don't need it, you don't eat it

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Might also be viral shedding which I was informed by a doctor could lasts for months after having covid19.
No offense to you, this is more a complaint to society. I really hate that we keep creating new terms for old ideas. Viral shedding = contagious. Why are these unnecessary terms being used now? Why not just use the word contagious? Seems like the latest fad is new word usage just like "it is what it is" or using "so" at the beginning of every sentence, or a hundred other stupid words that have replaced more functional words or word usage or sentence structure. Maybe it is part of the dumbing down.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Believe the one that says it's gonna kill you. And be at peace with your decision. The jab has NO effect on COVID - doesn't stop transmissibility nor does it stop you from contracting it. The virus is 99.9% treatable. No need for a jab. Remember this...good health does NOT come from a needle.

Docs receive little to NO training in vaccines. The training they do receive is controlled and funded by Big Pharma. Big Pharma also controls what gets published in medical journals, what grants are awarded for research and pay big bucks to control the nightly news with their massive ad budget. Vaccines is a cash cow business for Bit Pharma - especially since there is zero liability for a product produced that injurers or kills a human being .

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
No offense to you, this is more a complaint to society. I really hate that we keep creating new terms for old ideas. Viral shedding = contagious. Why are these unnecessary terms being used now? Why not just use the word contagious? Seems like the latest fad is new word usage just like "it is what it is" or using "so" at the beginning of every sentence, or a hundred other stupid words that have replaced more functional words or word usage or sentence structure. Maybe it is part of the dumbing down.
Physicians have said they prefer the term transmit/transmission to the term shedding with the mRNA since it's a different beast than an attenuated virus when it sheds.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
"

Hippocratic Oath​

I swear by Apollo the physician, and Asclepius, and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witnesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this contract:

To hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and to fulfill his needs when required; to look upon his offspring as equals to my own siblings, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or contract; and that by the set rules, lectures, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to students bound by this contract and having sworn this Oath to the law of medicine, but to no others.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.

Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.

Whatever I see or hear in the lives of my patients, whether in connection with my professional practice or not, which ought not to be spoken of outside, I will keep secret, as considering all such things to be private.

So long as I maintain this Oath faithfully and without corruption, may it be granted to me to partake of life fully and the practice of my art, gaining the respect of all men for all time. However, should I transgress this Oath and violate it, may the opposite be my fate."

-record scratch-
[this oath and its moral basis was made "optional" in 1965]

...and here we are.

Expat

Feb 18, 2021
CDC doesn't know if the vaccine prevents transmission of covid-19;, The CDC Doesn't know if the vaccine prevent covid-19
Then WHY get the vaccine?????? Fauci says getting the vaccine will reduce symptoms, but he has proven that he knows nothing, he lies, AND/OR he just makes things up to get attention.

No, the vaccines don't cause COVID 19.
The information Pam Popper provides fails to support the title Virginia gives this post. While Pam does provide some valuable data, her conclusions are egregious and based on what seems to be a very negative opinion of the pharma industry (i.e., "they are criminals", "super-spreader event", "maybe planned all along."). Unfortunately her rhetoric detracts from her overall point that the vaccines are experimental and dangerous. Virginia responded to you by demanding you prove that the vaccines do not spread C-19. However, the weight is on her to support the claim in her title, which she does not do. This is unfortunate because the vaccines are, in fact, both experimental and dangerous. And, Pam provided some good data showing they are not effective and can actually kill those who take them. Virginia asks, "Why get the vaccination?" This is a very good question... so a better title might be, "Pfizer Executives Are Playing Russian Roulette With Your Life!" Still, to support the main point Virginia is probably trying to make, there is evidence that a significant number of people are dying from complications with the spike protein component of the vaccinations. Some of these deaths are from symptoms similar to C-19 (but are not actually C-19 because they derive from the spike protein and not the actual virus). Many renowned scientists believe that the vaccinations will cause long-term disabilities and terminal disease. And, most people would agree that pharma companies, at the bidding of many world governments, are using the world's population as laboratory rats to test their genetic technologies (i.e., mRNA). Whether the pharma executives are acting in good faith or with mal-intent is undetermined.

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
Show me the proof
The best immunization to this ‘biological aerosol release’ is vitamins and minerals. Steve is right! Build up your immune systems with natural health foods and vitamin products. This is the best defense to chemical warfare and most health problems. Personally, I wouldn’t trust any of these, so-called, vaccines from what is being revealed by doctors, biologists, and scientists. Even more, deadly, poison from these vaccinations is spreading throughout the human body; wreaking havoc with temporary or permanent side effects causing early deaths. <><

Reactions: SumballoFarm

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat