The Vatican Will Fire Any Employee Who Refuses COVID-19 Vaccine

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021

This is scary stuff guys. One of the three corporation cities that control the world. Are the other two, City of London and D.C. to follow suit soon? I hope not!

Last edited:

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021

This is scary stuff guys. One of the three corporation cities that control the world. Are the other two, City of London and D.C. to follow suit soon? I hope not!
Perfectly okay for them to molest children though, that's perfectly acceptable to the Vatican....what a hypocrite!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021

They will probably give “vitamin b” shots to the people who follow the devil and give the good guys the killer vaccine. The vatican isn’t catholic anymore, very few real good Catholics remain there.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat