The War Room reacts to Newsmax reporter walking out on Lindell

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GOODBYE Newsmax...... disgraceful to invite Mike L. on to chat about the WHY.... then TALK OVER HIM because Newsmax higher-ups are, no doubt, SHOUTING IN THE EARWIG of the TV dude to READ THEIR POSITION STATEMENT about the election results....BAD BAD BAD... other social medias that are conservative are ON FIRE to boycott newsmax.....WE AGREE!!!! PS...loved the short parody with Raheem and co. walking out...LOL

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Bob Sellers is some piece of work. It's a shame that evil always finds it's place in what once was thought of as being a decent place to tune in to hear a small piece of honest truth. This didn't just start today with Mike Lindell, newsmax has been leaning this way for quite some time, but it finally sealed the deal with me! Their ratings can tank now just as fast as they rose!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
NEWSMAX - MY PILLOW GUY DISSED ON SHOW - JPEG.jpeg

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat