Then there's these shysters!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Only 10 Trillion a year, hmm!

$10,000,000,000,000 / 8,000,000,000 = $1250 per every man, woman, child, on the planet per year.
Americas portion 350,000,000 x $1250.00 = $437,500,000,000 per year!

Where does that come from?

I know we’ll close every government department, agency, and then send in our money right? What a great excuse to shut down government!
No money for you!

So much propaganda! I believe if you farted they could make you think it smells like honeysuckle!

The UN, WHO, WEF, ACLU, Green New Deal, all must go! They’re not be believed anymore they are nothing more than shysters after your wallets!

https://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2022/11/21/un-declaration-calls-for-nations-to-spend-up-to-10-trillion-a-year-to-meet-climate-targets/

RWandB100

Oct 8, 2021
Bahaha! Where's my check!!? Our youth and democrats who will take the bait will need to be flown to china so we may live in freedom. Thanks for the laugh Mr. G!

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
IF THESE BASTARDS CAN DO THIS TO AMERICANS FOR FIFTY YEARS, UNLESS STOPPED THEY WILL DO IT FOREVER.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
IF THESE BASTARDS CAN DO THIS TO AMERICANS FOR FIFTY YEARS, UNLESS STOPPED THEY WILL DO IT FOREVER.
So how do you propose we stop this? Voting doesn’t seem to work!

Everyone can state the problems including myself! We are needing real solutions. I’ve suggested to get rid of your cell phones but that’s not nearly enough, maybe we should all quit working or boycott company’s, our government starving them from capital!

How about marching into DC demanding freedom from being imprisoned by technology! How about putting restrictions on the amount of energy any technology is allowed to use and restrict them for creating their own power centers to run their technology’s!

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Our government should be protecting us from this invasive technology and they aren’t, why? I know why, they're paid off, but lets get it on the record! Keep pounding the questions of being imprisoned by technology company's. How are they going to fix this! We don't want government sniffing in our laundry!

Why aren’t these questions brought up over and over at the the white house briefing’s? Every day, every briefing, demanding answers!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
if we wake up in time, anything is possible.

look up.

how many galaxies do you see....a trillion...or 2

or 2000 ?

the Creator is the One who can sort this out.

HE alone can do more in a day, than ALL of us could do in a thousand years.

so, 2 chronicles 7:14

If my people,
which are called by MY Name,
shall 1.humble themselves,
and 2. pray,
and 3. seek my face,
and 4. turn from their wicked ways;

then will I
1.hear from heaven, and
2. will forgive their sin, and
3.will heal their land.

it sounds like IT IS ALL A CONDITIONAL PROMISE, YES?

IT IS UP TO THE BELIEVERS CALLED

by HIS name.

to do as told.

if they try in their own strength,
if they think they can circumvent repentance, (meaning TURN FROM WICKED WAYS)
or prayer, (meaning talk to God and ASK for help)
or humility (admitting we have messed it all up)

then the healing we seek will not come.
HE HAS TOLD US
that He wants to HELP and to FORGIVE, and to HEAL.

but also has said, its up to US. Do we really want this?

If so, the price is honesty, humility, worship and prayer, and also willingness to change our ideas thoughts and actions,
until they LINE UP with God's ideas thought and actions.

In other words, the people must STOP winking at sin.
Adultery is wrong, as are many perverse things we wink at or even approve,
abortion is wrong, it is the taking of a life.

WE, who call ourselves believers must repent of choosing tolerance over truth,
and codifying and glorifying sin, over calling it out, and calling it what it is............. sinful.

UNLESS WE REPENT (do a 180 degree turn,)
unless those CALLING THEMSELVES BY HIS NAME
DO THIS
then, we will NOT receive His help.

And, we had better discern that it is what the WORD of GOD says, (HE IS THAT WORD) that matters.
NOT WHAT ANY other person said, WHAT HE SAID.

that is the way it sounds to me.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat