There is Hope

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

hooter1964

Feb 22, 2021
I have some hope that something big is going on behind the scenes. Our global enemies helped STEAL an election in order to install a puppet who is a de facto enemy agent.

There was an article in newsweek written back in March 2020 that nobody in the media noticed:

Exclusive: Inside The Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government BY WILLIAM M. ARKIN ON 03/18/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

Some things to consider regarding the obvious election steal:

Local, state and federal courts have been notoriously resistant to hearing, let alone judging, election matters. As for foreign interference (by 'foreign enemies' by definition), civilian courts don't have jurisdiction. Military Tribunals/Commissions do. A Military Commission, a form of Military Tribunal, is a unique proceeding in which enemy forces are tried during times of war *OR REBELLION*.
If it's a foreign matter it would be handled by a military tribunal in the form of a commission. WAY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE of rules. There is an ENORMOUS possibility that almost everyone misses (or quickly forgets): IF ABSOLUTE PROOF of election-overturning voter fraud exists AND is inextricably tied in with CLASSIFIED OR SEALED ongoing criminal investigations of:
a) American citizens, and/or
b) Foreign nationals, .

..that alone could PRECLUDE public release.The public will be told nothing of these processes going on, which I believe are happening.

The Newsweek article jumps around quite a bit, making it very easy for a casual reader to miss key points.
I've taken what are, to me, the most salient and put them in a more coherent order.
In July 2016, Obama signed classified Presidential Policy Directive 40 on "National Continuity Policy," establishing "essential functions" that government agencies were tasked to protect and retain.Highest Level: National Essential Functions that posit "the continued functioning" of government under the Constitution.
To preserve Constitutional rule, agencies were ordered to have not just a line of succession but also one of "devolution":
DEVOLUTION
A duplicate chain of individuals secreted outside Washington and available in a catastrophic emergency.
These Above Top Secret "continuity of government" plans for "devolving" leadership to second-tier officials in remote and quarantined locations.
Under these extraordinary plans, "devolution" could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

MY OPINION :
The military rule we're now experiencing is called "devolution." Trump and the armed forces implemented devolution to PRESERVE the country, not take it over. Although the devolution staff is in charge, there's no doubt whatsoever that Trump and Pence are "advisors" whose recommendations are considered orders. Devolution explains the MASSIVE military air traffic.
Nobody in the Biden administration knows or cares about it, because we're all about bullshit now. The new Secretary of Defense is interested only in race and climate change. Biden is senile, and everybody else is working on how to punish Trump AND line their pockets. Domestically, the states are picking up the slack. Fighting back tooth and nail.

In order to make devolution perfectly legal and constitutional, Congress would have to have been involved. My guess is the feud between Trump and McConnell is strategic deception.
The devolution took place because there was no constitutional line of succession. The correct vote count changes the composition of the House and Senate, and it nullifies the Biden administration.
But there are no laws OR constitutional avenues to solve this mess. The ONLY solution is devolution. For now. It won't last for very long, because the military does NOT like this. So my guess is that we're going to see the presentation of the theft operation. The people who did it will be exposed, and then we'll learn that a political solution was crafted before January 20. There will almost certainly be more strategic deception about who was really in power the whole time. But we'll all be made to see that China was behind this disaster, so people won't be prying for the details.
I can't tell you what WILL happen, but think of THIS: Trump figured out how to do a clandestine devolution.

Back to the NEWSWEEK ARTICLE :
Plans:
* May be temporary or for an extended period.
* Staff to be located at a geographically dispersed location.
* Government to provide leadership visible to the Nation and the world while maintaining the trust and confidence of the American people.

Federal Continuity Directive 1, issued days before Trump became president, says that devolution must establish "procedures to transfer statutory authority and responsibilities" to a secondary designated staff to sustain essential functions.

New Territory
What happens if the legislature cannot meet or cannot muster a quorum?
Mission Essential:
There are more than a dozen different secret assignment plans, all under U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). Most fall under three larger contingency plans:
* CONPLAN 3400 for "homeland defense" if America itself is a battlefield.
* CONPLAN 3500 for military assistance to civil authorities in an emergency short of armed attack on the nation.

* CONPLAN 3600 is the big one... The most "compartmented" (read=secret/autonomous) of underground laws to ensure government continuity include Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac.
These plans call on various military units in DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. Most of these plans have been quietly activated during presidential inaugurals and State of the Union addresses.

A seventh plan – code-named Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.
"Military sources say that only the massive destruction caused by a nuclear device –
* * *...or the enormous loss of life that could be caused by a biological agent...* * – present catastrophic pressure great enough to justify movement into extra-Constitutional actions and extraordinary circumstances plans.""WMD is such an important scenario...because it stresses the system most severely."

MY OPINION : The pandemic is a WMD - a biological agent - which has already hit at the cost of many lives. This was most certainly grounds for Trump & Barr to activate Granite Shadow.
Under Granite Shadow "special authorities" are pre-delegated by the president and the attorney general. These forces can supplant civil authority or engage in law enforcement only under the strictest conditions...STRICTEST CONDITIONS
Use of federal military forces in law enforcement must pass two tests:
TEST 1
* "insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy"
TEST 2
* When the public is deprived of its legal and constitutional protections.
* Local civil authorities must be "unable, fail, or refuse" to protect the civilian population.

We could be in this activated plan without even knowing it

hooter1964

Feb 22, 2021

Carson J Tucker

Feb 23, 2021
I have some hope that something big is going on behind the scenes. Our global enemies helped STEAL an election in order to install a puppet who is a de facto enemy agent.

There was an article in newsweek written back in March 2020 that nobody in the media noticed:

Exclusive: Inside The Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government BY WILLIAM M. ARKIN ON 03/18/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

Some things to consider regarding the obvious election steal:

Local, state and federal courts have been notoriously resistant to hearing, let alone judging, election matters. As for foreign interference (by 'foreign enemies' by definition), civilian courts don't have jurisdiction. Military Tribunals/Commissions do. A Military Commission, a form of Military Tribunal, is a unique proceeding in which enemy forces are tried during times of war *OR REBELLION*.
If it's a foreign matter it would be handled by a military tribunal in the form of a commission. WAY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE of rules. There is an ENORMOUS possibility that almost everyone misses (or quickly forgets): IF ABSOLUTE PROOF of election-overturning voter fraud exists AND is inextricably tied in with CLASSIFIED OR SEALED ongoing criminal investigations of:
a) American citizens, and/or
b) Foreign nationals, .

..that alone could PRECLUDE public release.The public will be told nothing of these processes going on, which I believe are happening.

The Newsweek article jumps around quite a bit, making it very easy for a casual reader to miss key points.
I've taken what are, to me, the most salient and put them in a more coherent order.
In July 2016, Obama signed classified Presidential Policy Directive 40 on "National Continuity Policy," establishing "essential functions" that government agencies were tasked to protect and retain.Highest Level: National Essential Functions that posit "the continued functioning" of government under the Constitution.
To preserve Constitutional rule, agencies were ordered to have not just a line of succession but also one of "devolution":
DEVOLUTION
A duplicate chain of individuals secreted outside Washington and available in a catastrophic emergency.
These Above Top Secret "continuity of government" plans for "devolving" leadership to second-tier officials in remote and quarantined locations.
Under these extraordinary plans, "devolution" could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

MY OPINION :
The military rule we're now experiencing is called "devolution." Trump and the armed forces implemented devolution to PRESERVE the country, not take it over. Although the devolution staff is in charge, there's no doubt whatsoever that Trump and Pence are "advisors" whose recommendations are considered orders. Devolution explains the MASSIVE military air traffic.
Nobody in the Biden administration knows or cares about it, because we're all about bullshit now. The new Secretary of Defense is interested only in race and climate change. Biden is senile, and everybody else is working on how to punish Trump AND line their pockets. Domestically, the states are picking up the slack. Fighting back tooth and nail.

In order to make devolution perfectly legal and constitutional, Congress would have to have been involved. My guess is the feud between Trump and McConnell is strategic deception.
The devolution took place because there was no constitutional line of succession. The correct vote count changes the composition of the House and Senate, and it nullifies the Biden administration.
But there are no laws OR constitutional avenues to solve this mess. The ONLY solution is devolution. For now. It won't last for very long, because the military does NOT like this. So my guess is that we're going to see the presentation of the theft operation. The people who did it will be exposed, and then we'll learn that a political solution was crafted before January 20. There will almost certainly be more strategic deception about who was really in power the whole time. But we'll all be made to see that China was behind this disaster, so people won't be prying for the details.
I can't tell you what WILL happen, but think of THIS: Trump figured out how to do a clandestine devolution.

Back to the NEWSWEEK ARTICLE :
Plans:
* May be temporary or for an extended period.
* Staff to be located at a geographically dispersed location.
* Government to provide leadership visible to the Nation and the world while maintaining the trust and confidence of the American people.

Federal Continuity Directive 1, issued days before Trump became president, says that devolution must establish "procedures to transfer statutory authority and responsibilities" to a secondary designated staff to sustain essential functions.

New Territory
What happens if the legislature cannot meet or cannot muster a quorum?
Mission Essential:
There are more than a dozen different secret assignment plans, all under U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). Most fall under three larger contingency plans:
* CONPLAN 3400 for "homeland defense" if America itself is a battlefield.
* CONPLAN 3500 for military assistance to civil authorities in an emergency short of armed attack on the nation.

* CONPLAN 3600 is the big one... The most "compartmented" (read=secret/autonomous) of underground laws to ensure government continuity include Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac.
These plans call on various military units in DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. Most of these plans have been quietly activated during presidential inaugurals and State of the Union addresses.

A seventh plan – code-named Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.
"Military sources say that only the massive destruction caused by a nuclear device –
* * *...or the enormous loss of life that could be caused by a biological agent...* * – present catastrophic pressure great enough to justify movement into extra-Constitutional actions and extraordinary circumstances plans.""WMD is such an important scenario...because it stresses the system most severely."

MY OPINION : The pandemic is a WMD - a biological agent - which has already hit at the cost of many lives. This was most certainly grounds for Trump & Barr to activate Granite Shadow.
Under Granite Shadow "special authorities" are pre-delegated by the president and the attorney general. These forces can supplant civil authority or engage in law enforcement only under the strictest conditions...STRICTEST CONDITIONS
Use of federal military forces in law enforcement must pass two tests:
TEST 1
* "insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy"
TEST 2
* When the public is deprived of its legal and constitutional protections.
* Local civil authorities must be "unable, fail, or refuse" to protect the civilian population.

We could be in this activated plan without even knowing it
How deep a hole can they dig before we bury them in it? Kung Pao Joe and Queen Nancy need to GO POUND SAND in search of WATER in the SAHARA.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat