THERE IS NO BIDEN AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE SINCE 2012 AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED, TRUMPS JUST WON THE ELECTION BY 100 TO ZERO. TRUMP NOW SAYING?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I have been saying for nearly a year there is no Biden. I am the first person in the world, to my knowledge, to put out 30 videos on Bitchute and Rumble about an imposter since 2013 (under “ Knighty “ )

I am the first person in the world (to my knowledge) to put out a book on the Biden imposter since 2013. My book is called “BIDEN the book that will change the world”

My book https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing

I have been corresponding with Lin Woods and he has given my book to Trump. I suspect Trump has known all along, but Lin’s team, was unaware until I told them.

Trump say who the hell is Biden, Does any one know?

Trump says there is no Biden.

Also had the American secret service after information a few times and I have provided all my information.

This is for the mensa members on this board. Bannon Fan, Ole Faithfull,

Rwb-Tex, ½ Planet Away, and lovable ole Garry Lee who called my years work a Lame Post.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat