There Is No GOP Civil War

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The Republican Party is Donald Trump’s party. It is today and it will be tomorrow. As the out of touch media drones on about establishment fossils trying to turn the clock back, rest assured they have no idea what they are talking about it. There is no civil war; it’s just a TV show. And we already know how it ends.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yup, and there won’t be a civil war. In the future, though, there will be a war AMERICANS verses the commie government. There probably won’t be a left and right anymore or barely one at all and them two arguing over dumb bs, but coming together for one agenda, and only one agenda, to turn back America to 1776. Or something different. Without communism. Times just have to get way, way, way worse for it to happen. I know I repeat myself, but I state history, so, blame history for history always goes in circles instead of cutting the head off the snake once and for all.

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat