THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON I WOULD TRUST TO GO TO WAR WITH, THE REST I WOULDN'T TURN MY BACK ON.....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
I highly recommend everyone here to listen to a MARK LEVIN podcast if you haven't yet. This guy believes, preaches, and HONESTLY tells it like it is from deep in his gut and heart.....He's no actor, and his first priority is not to fill his wallet with millions, but to take back this country and get rid of all the scum in politics....His knowledge of the constitution is awesome, and has forgotten more than the rest of these TV political spin doctors and bullS**T artists ever knew. If he would ever get his own daily TV show he would be equally as watched as Trump when on TV and I feel this is no exaggeration, he would also leave Bannon in his dust when it comes to viewer ratings....

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I highly recommend everyone here to listen to a MARK LEVIN podcast if you haven't yet. This guy believes, preaches, and HONESTLY tells it like it is from deep in his gut and heart.....He's no actor, and his first priority is not to fill his wallet with millions, but to take back this country and get rid of all the scum in politics....His knowledge of the constitution is awesome, and has forgotten more than the rest of these TV political spin doctors and bullS**T artists ever knew. If he would ever get his own daily TV show he would be equally as watched as Trump when on TV and I feel this is no exaggeration, he would also leave Bannon in his dust when it comes to viewer ratings....
Donna, I have posted many times of my admiration for Levin. But the bit about not filling his wallet is not correct. He has pocketed (by my calculations) about $11 million and rapidly ascending for American Marxism. And this new book jumped his sales of pevious books another several million.

I believe in Capitalism, and begrudge him nothing. It is the way it is. I look forward to his views, and rarely miss his show.

BTW, you have been doing great posting as always. Keep it up, Champ!

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
Donna, I have posted many times of my admiration for Levin. But the bit about not filling his wallet is not correct. He has pocketed (by my calculations) about $11 million and rapidly ascending for American Marxism. And this new book jumped his sales of pevious books another several million.

I believe in Capitalism, and begrudge him nothing. It is the way it is. I look forward to his views, and rarely miss his show.

BTW, you have been doing great posting as always. Keep it up, Champ!
I believe you miss understood me, I never said he hasn't made millions, I'm saying that isn't his number ONE priority like the rest of the political spin doctor know it alls....

Reactions: Aubrey James

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat