There will never be another Rush Limbaugh

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

PaulGalushkin

Feb 17, 2021
I started listening to Rush back in 2008 right after getting married. My wife and I used to listen together every morning. We felt like we needed his voice especially after we were so disappointed of Obama winning the election. Rush was always there with a message for the future which kept us motivated to go on. I recently wrote Rush an email about my experience at the Trump rally in Minden Nevada. We live in California but traveled to see Trump in 2020 at the Minden rally. I wrote him about my realization of who Trump really is and that I would have never seen it if I had not went to see him live. I was only 25 ft away from Trump when we made a direct eye contact as he was coming out on the stage to the famous God bless the USA song, and what I saw in Trumps eyes was this genuine love for people. I have never seen that before and most people will never see that especially those who hear about Trump through the fake news media. This was a life changing event for me and my family. It was as though we received a revelation and got this passion to be vocal about what Trump stands for and who he really is. I felt I needed to share this with Rush because I knew he would relate to that. Rush was a part of my life for the last 13 years and I feel like a part of me is torn away. Nevertheless i now feel a great urge to be even more vocal and help carry this torch as we move on. God bless!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I started listening to Rush back in 2008 right after getting married. My wife and I used to listen together every morning. We felt like we needed his voice especially after we were so disappointed of Obama winning the election. Rush was always there with a message for the future which kept us motivated to go on. I recently wrote Rush an email about my experience at the Trump rally in Minden Nevada. We live in California but traveled to see Trump in 2020 at the Minden rally. I wrote him about my realization of who Trump really is and that I would have never seen it if I had not went to see him live. I was only 25 ft away from Trump when we made a direct eye contact as he was coming out on the stage to the famous God bless the USA song, and what I saw in Trumps eyes was this genuine love for people. I have never seen that before and most people will never see that especially those who hear about Trump through the fake news media. This was a life changing event for me and my family. It was as though we received a revelation and got this passion to be vocal about what Trump stands for and who he really is. I felt I needed to share this with Rush because I knew he would relate to that. Rush was a part of my life for the last 13 years and I feel like a part of me is torn away. Nevertheless i now feel a great urge to be even more vocal and help carry this torch as we move on. God bless!
DITTO..."i now feel a great urge to be even more vocal and help carry this torch as we move on. God bless!"

Reactions: Ruthgu3

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
Rush will certainly be missed by so many of us. He was a great pioneer and mentor to many. God Speed RIP Rush, may god be with his family and provide them comfort during their time of need.

Reactions: Debbiey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat