These look like body bags, people don't usually sleep tied up in foil bags like a stiff

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
228199_5_.jpg

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
These bodies laid out and crammed altogether look like the bodies in the bottom of the slave ships headed for North America in days of yore ! Thank you criminal deviant Joe for such a visual being broadcast out to the whole world to see your child trafficking scheme in progress...You and your handlers are more than a disgrace...you have the misery and possible death of these illegals and your own fellow citizens who are at considerable risk at many levels, only one of which is the current health vulnerabilities to all as a result of of untested Covid carriers. We realize you and your cohorts could care less.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
Those in the foreground look like corpses ...foil covering head all the way to hips. Nobody sleeps like that
228200_5_.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat