THESE PATRIOTS NEED OUR HELP!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Gateway Pundit has been profiling patriots the government has gone after many have been swat teamed, met with armored vehicles parked at their front door and arrested. Some of them have lost their businesses, destroyed by Antifa while others wives have been terminated from their jobs. It is being done, I believe, to make examples out of MAGA, USA First, God loving/fearing patriots. They were set up - as evident in Millie Weaver's documentary, PSYOP THE STEAL. She and her whistleblower, former government contractor, provides irrefutable evidence as they take film footage frame by frame and point out the intelligence operation on multiple levels and how to identify them.
Her documentary Psyop The Steal - IT’S ALL HERE! https://www.millennialmillie.com

PLEASE NOTE: I was asked in the chat this morning to create a central place for those in need. I will start this thread with the three posted lately. I wanted to get it up quickly so I didn't pay a lot of attention to format. Deal with it. :geek: If you are aware of others, please post their information here. We are in unprecedented times and have to dig deep to help these patriots.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Posted at Gateway Pundit March 17, 8:00 am

1) Roberto Minuta was Jailed After He Went to DC to Provide Security for Speakers – That’s When Antifa Targeted and Destroyed His Business – Now Roberto Needs Our Help. Roberto Minuta was arrested in January after he volunteered to offer security at the January 6th protests. Roberto walked through the US Capitol and was arrested weeks later and thrown in jail.

And after the liberal media wrote horrible inflammatory reports about Roberto, Antifa vandalized and destroyed his business in New York state.

The FBI stormed into his business, cuffed my husband, questioned and detained him in their facility. That evening, they left him in the filthy city of Newburgh holding cell for two nights under what he described as “third world” conditions. Then the evening of Rob’s arrest, the FBI raided our home near Dallas, Texas, terrifying my children, who are five and seven years old. They came to the door with a battering ram, approximately ten agents stormed in, they took all of our computers and electronics, also some medical equipment and related items my husband would carry for security detail when volunteering.

You can donate to this the Minuta family here.
https://www.givesendgo.com/G2312
AS OF 3/17/21 @ 1:23
Goal : $150,000
Raised : $35,164

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Posted at Gateway Pundit March 16, 8:00 am
2) Young Florida Man Reaches Out for Help After His Parents were Taken Away by FBI – Family Fears They will Lose Their Farm and Desperately Need Help

On Monday Zack Meggs reached out to The Gateway Pundit. Zach’s parents were arrested in February by the FBI for protesting inside the US Capitol on January 6th. Zach’s parents are still being held by their government for nearly a month now. His father is in isolation most of the day.

The Meggs family owns a farm in Florida. Zach had to move back home after his parents were arrested to take care of the farm animals including goats, horses, dogs, and donkeys.

During the arrest, the FBI let all of their donkeys lose in the neighborhood.

** Please help the Meggs Family if you can – donate here.
As of 3/17/21 @ 1:27pm
Goal : $150,000
Raised : $129,225

Posted at Gateway Pundit 3/14/21 @8:18 p.m.
3) Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson Arrested for Attending Jan. 6 Protests – Family’s Bank Account Locked Down, Wife Loses Her Job, They Are Frightened and Don’t Know What to Do

Retired Army Sgt. Harrelson, Kenneth and family in need of help with legal fees and family in need of help to pay bills plus some. I am Angel(his wife), we have 2 teenage children, 1 daughter 14 and 1 son 17.

We need help because well I am sure you've seen the news on him. I am trying to raise the funds to pay for his legal fees, bills and groceries. I have found an attorney in Washington but it will cost me $100,000. I am struggling with this as I am typing this. A little about him. He was medically retired out of the of the army and not long after that he had 2 back surgeries and a shoulder surgery. He is the kind ma

As of 3/17/21 @ 1:30pm
Goal : $175,000
Raised : $168,490

DONATE & READ UPDATES HERE TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT'S HAPPENING!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat