They’re Coming for Your Guns: White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control Executive Orders

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
i think if they try to take the guns from legal law abiding owners then i think they have bitten off more then they can chew, we the people are not about to give up our guns without a fight!

L

Loverofdogs

All of the noise (border infiltration) is to take media’s eye off of the real ball in play like gun control and voting integrity. They really think we are stupid people. They would just love to take Americans guns give them to the new immigrants and cause great tragedy’s in our country. They really do think Americans are sheep like Steve says. We are not and they will find themselves in shock. Executive orders for gun control is laughable. Next Republican President will just undo this action. State laws are what counts. I hope Republican Congress people will walk out like Pelosi did to Trump when he was trying to pass legislation that Dems. did not like. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
i think if they try to take the guns from legal law abiding owners then i think they have bitten off more then they can chew, we the people are not about to give up our guns without a fight!
His executive order won’t trump the constitution or second amendment. I’ve said it before, this will spark a keg of black powder he’ll regret. More so than violating the first. I believe it’s game on if he sends anyone to collect our guns. Without guns free speech won’t be possible. Having said that don’t be surprised if they test the waters. I’m thinking a revolution ain’t far away.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Go ahead and try. Democrats are about to see a wake up call
I tend to agree with you. This one I don’t think Americans will let slide. I’m in a gun sanctuary state .
Kansas

In 2013, Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed Senate Bill 102, also known as the Second Amendment Protection Act, into law. Michael Boldin of the Tenth Amendment Center called the law “the most comprehensive nullification of such acts thus far”:

The new law nullifies a wide range of federal attacks on the right to keep and bear arms in the State of Kansas. It states, in part:
Any act, law, treaty, order, rule or regulation of the government of the United States which violates the second amendment to the constitution of the United States is null, void and unenforceable in the state of Kansas
In conjunction with Section 6a (quoted above), the bill defines what is meant by “the second amendment to the constitution of the United States,” and that it isn’t based off a decision of the supreme court.
The second amendment to the constitution of the United States reserves to the people, individually, the right to keep and bear arms as that right was understood at the time that Kansas was admitted to statehood in 1861, and the guaranty of that right is a matter of contract between the state and people of Kansas and the United States as of the time that the compact with the United States was agreed upon and adopted by Kansas in 1859 and the United States in 1861. (source)

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
When people say they want a leader,
when people say they want to elect a leader,
when people say the word leader,
the issue is already lost,
the fight is lost,
they are lost.
Leaders are why things are what they are - ___________ ( fill in the blank )
The term 'Leader(s)' came into vogue before most we born - in the 30's.
It's a bad word, a hateful word.
The Moderators here must put in the requisite *****(*) after the 'L' to protect our sensibilities and to hold this place fit for most ages.
So, about 'gun control' I say ... 'What guns do you refer to? ' The People have no guns, nor firearms at all, so what is this talk of what there is not any of ?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat