They are coming for our freedom of religion...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
...everyone needs to STAND STRONG...
ALL THAT IS NECESSARY - CONCERNED  CITIZENS  OF  AMERICA -   PATRIOTS NEED TO STAND STRONG - J...jpg

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Brainwash the kids into thinking communism is good. Use the kids to rat out their parents if they do not follow lead.

Ever watch the movie Equilibrium? Kinda like that, in a more psyfi way. It is amazing how much of what they are doing they put in to shows and movies and still folks do not put two and two together,

Reactions: I'mnotacat

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Brainwash the kids into thinking communism is good. Use the kids to rat out their parents if they do not follow lead.

Ever watch the movie Equilibrium? Kinda like that, in a more psyfi way. It is amazing how much of what they are doing they put in to shows and movies and still folks do not put two and two together,
Ye i'v got a copy, I'm afraid the battle is lost, I seriously didn't know so many people can be tricked into so many toilet rolls!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat