They Are Nervous... Maricopa County Continues To Block Ariz. Senate

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Maricopa County and the Arizona state Senate remain at a stalemate over the election audit in Arizona. The county is now requesting an injunction to try to block the Senate from investigating claims of election fraud. One America's Christina Bobb spoke with State GOP Rep. Mark Finchem and has more from Washington.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I still say it’s going to blow up in Arizona, it’s just a matter of time. Deal with the one rino who delayed everything this last time by whatever means necessary to move forward. Recall, impeachment or whatever. He’s not untouchable.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Maricopa County and the Arizona state Senate remain at a stalemate over the election audit in Arizona. The county is now requesting an injunction to try to block the Senate from investigating claims of election fraud. One America's Christina Bobb spoke with State GOP Rep. Mark Finchem and has more from Washington.
I thought some brave Republican said they were going to charge them criminally? What happened

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Curious. Does anyone know what happens to the paper ballots after the vote is certified? If they keep them I would expect ballots to disappear in the same manner and speed as they arrived.

Reactions: Scout

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Those who are objecting HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE...and probably did ILLEGAL THINGS.....but We The People SEE RIGHT THRU THIS NONSENSE.....keep calling these guys!!!!

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
Curious. Does anyone know what happens to the paper ballots after the vote is certified? If they keep them I would expect ballots to disappear in the same manner and speed as they arrived.
By federal law, the paper ballots are to be saved for 22 months. If not (like in Georgia where some have already been shredded), then the state's secretary of state may be charged with a crime. The paper ballots in ALL of the swing states need to be examined by getting hand counted and having the paper and ink analyzed in order to identify fake ballots. I begged President Trump to declare the insurrection act and repossess the voting machines and ballots. Then the military could have done that analysis. I don't know why he refused to do that.

Reactions: MajFauxPas

Cisco cruces

Feb 10, 2021
Warning: The Democrats are going to say, " We have to use the same Dominion Voting Machines for 2022, because we do not have time to get new ones" We must start getting bid and contracts for new voting machines asap. The Dem's are trying to run out the clock.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
They can flip, flop and Stall all they want, they know as well as over half of Americans what went down! Just doing what Guilty people do!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
They’re supposed to store them for 2 years and guessing for this very reason. What’s not supposed to happen is the supervisory board objecting to a forensic audit . What’s more disturbing is both rinos and democrats are involved in the coverup. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.
By federal law, the paper ballots are to be saved for 22 months. If not (like in Georgia where some have already been shredded), then the state's secretary of state may be charged with a crime. The paper ballots in ALL of the swing states need to be examined by getting hand counted and having the paper and ink analyzed in order to identify fake ballots. I begged President Trump to declare the insurrection act and repossess the voting machines and ballots. Then the military could have done that analysis. I don't know why he refused to do that.
It goes back to bozos purge of the military. What was left at upper ranks were leftist. Joint chiefs of staff out and out told Trump they wouldn’t back anything overturning the election. This isn’t new news.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat