They can only win if we believe what they tell us

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I will have to watch this episode tomorrow. I usually watch the episodes just haven’t had time. Thanks for the link.

People will most always believe what they are told. From historical lies they repeat daily like the left does, to vaccines, to politicians, to msm, to this to that. People are sheep. There’s only a few who aren’t. And not enough to do anything about the crooks who run the world. You can show them evidence, tell them, try to bang facts into their heads but they won’t wake up. They just call you names, instead of opening their eyes, because they can’t fathom their little happy world is a bunch of falsehoods and the people they worship are Bolshevik devil worshipers that want us all dead Or just their test tube slaves. Just read forums, platforms, podcasters (all bought off btw) it is a given these people are dumbed down, severely dumbed down.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat