They will track the food you eat

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 8, 2021
While this young man makes a good point about the dangers of "the beast" it occurred to me that that system's overreach is far beyond its claimed and intended use.
I see a future were food is tracked down to your plate and you will be addressed on lifestyle and waste. Supermarkets will be forced to relocate and redistribute unused food at a loss. Your insurance company will be able to turn down a medical claim based on your diet and history of purchases. The government will be able to ration food supply for the "greater good". That is my belief, the ultimate goal is not tracking a salmonella outbreak, it is the redistribution of food in addition to destroying small farming. Farmers are already in debt up to their eyeballs with the highest rate of suicide. The fda requirements are constantly adding new debt they could never pay back in their lifetime forcing them to sell their land. Conveniently enough Bill Gates shows up and scoops up your 150 acres and adds it to his future industrialized, beast controlled crop system. The food you will eat will be engeneered, tracked and perhaps carry whatever disease or compounds the globalist need to control you and your family.
Gardeners like me will be considered rebels. It is a matter of time before I am told I can no longer grow my own food. They already have a copyright on all their seeds. For those of you who do not know, you cannot regrow a gmo food. You may get a plant from the seeds but they are not open pollinated. So your supermarket tomato will not produce more tomatoes. And certain Monsanto seeds in particular soy beans are copyrighted, you cannot replant from previous crop, that is a copyright infringement. They will destroy your crop if you kept your own seeds from the previous year. Just reminding everyone that Biden picked a Monsanto guy to lead the Fda. This is by design. We are not far from soylent green people.
Purchase heirloom and open pollinated seeds now. Grow your own food if you can, you do not need a huge amount of space, my yard is less than 0.25 acre. If they start controlling the food you eat, they control you. They can manufacture famines, they can manufacture diseases, they can control your fertility, they can control your life.
People need to wake up, this is not a convenient system to ensure you don't get salmonella, it is to control what you eat, where you eat and how you eat. If they introduce specific illnesses in the food you eat which can only be controlled by the meds they sell you, you are manipulated by big farming and big pharma. They want you chained on both ends.

Last edited:

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
While this young man makes a good point about the dangers of "the beast" it occurred to me that that system's overreach is far beyond its claimed and intended use.
I see a future were food is tracked down to your plate and you will be addressed on lifestyle and waste. Supermarkets will be forced to relocate and redistribute unused food at a loss. Your insurance company will be able to turn down a medical claim based on your diet and history of purchases. The government will be able to ration food supply for the "greater good". That is my belief, the ultimate goal is not tracking a salmonella outbreak, it is the redistribution of food in addition to destroying small farming. Farmers are already in debt up to their eyeballs with the highest rate of suicide. The fda requirements are constantly adding new debt they could never pay back in their lifetime forcing them to sell their land. Conveniently enough Bill Gates shows up and scoops up your 150 acres and adds it to his future industrialized, beast controlled crop system. The food you will eat will be engeneered, tracked and perhaps carry whatever disease or compounds the globalist need to control you and your family.
Gardeners like me will be considered rebels. It is a matter of time before I am told I can no longer grow my own food. They already have a copyright on all their seeds. For those of you who do not know, you cannot regrow a gmo food. You may get a plant from the seeds but they are not open pollinated. So your supermarket tomato will not produce more tomatoes. And certain Monsanto seeds in particular soy beans are copyrighted, you cannot replant from previous crop, that is a copyright infringement. They will destroy your crop if you kept your own seeds from the previous year. Just reminding everyone that Biden picked a Monsanto guy to lead the Fda. This is by design. We are not far from soylent green people.
Purchase heirloom and open pollinated seeds now. Grow your own food if you can, you do not need a huge amount of space, my yard is less than 0.25 acre. If they start controlling the food you eat, they control you. They can manufacture famines, they can manufacture diseases, they can control your fertility, they can control your life.
People need to wake up, this is not a convenient system to ensure you don't get salmonella, it is to control what you eat, where you eat and how you eat. If they introduce specific illnesses in the food you eat which can only be controlled by the meds they sell you, you are manipulated by big farming and big pharma. They want you chained on both ends.
This explains what happened to me two weeks ago. I hate ground beef because most contain veins, and worse arteries gag, fascia “silver skin” some include parts of the G.I. track. During a steak sale requested the butcher grind some into hamburger meat, like my mother did regularly. Easy right? Nope. I was told the FDA no longer allows that. Butchers are banned from grinding meat together from more than one cow. So I asked how they prepare and package ground beef? Butchers must record the identity codes assigned to the carcass. The barcodes assigned to each ground meat package must be able to identify/trace the identity code(s) for all carcasses that were used resulting in each individual package. I am not certain if identity codes are assigned at the farm, sale auction, slaughter house or whatever; but seriously? It’s bad enough the way the government and insurance companies have inserted themselves into doctors exam rooms and some snot nosed kid dictating what tests or medications a physician can order or prescribe. Every day the liberals chip away at our privacy and liberties and people are allowing it!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat