They won’t stop until Trump is destroyed…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
This is not Trump's first rodeo. He loves the action and knows that it will not end well for the other party. He is a master at this.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
This is not Trump's first rodeo. He loves the action and knows that it will not end well for the other party. He is a master at this.
I will have whatever you are smoking. Trump is no longer in power. The military is being purged and political hacks controlled by the deep state are in control. Biden is a puppet.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yup I said this the first week I joined this forum. They are or will try to take him down, put him in prison, kill or attempt to kill him and destroy his family. Nobody believed me. As days go by, I am being proven right repeatedly. Sad.

Heard they tried to kill him a few weeks ago at mar a lego as well. Not sure if it is Q rumours Or what have you but I would not doubt it.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
They continue with their layer-by-layer attacks on every aspect of his life. The coyote finally caught the road runner with the massive election fraud....or did they? He doesn’t have the same constraints by holding public office, so I’m sure he’ll be able to inflict some damage of his own. Their level of hatred astounds me. Their souls are corrupt and evil 🌻

Reactions: Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden

Feb 23, 2021
They continue with their layer-by-layer attacks on every aspect of his life. The coyote finally caught the road runner with the massive election fraud....or did they? He doesn’t have the same constraints by holding public office, so I’m sure he’ll be able to inflict some damage of his own. Their level of hatred astounds me. Their souls are corrupt and evil 🌻
He's training for his next public bout with the rest of the globalist Marxist contenders. He will be better informed, and ready this time. No distractions.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat