This 6 minute speech explains exactly what’s going on in the world right now -- video -- (MUST VIEW)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

J

Jerd

When something starts out with 'trust me', I don't. Didn't watch. thanks anyway.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
The European Countries have had enough of the bogus Covid-19 lies and are fed up with the lock-downs. On March 20th they are having a World Wide Rally for Freedom. She says we must all stand together if changes are to be made, which is true. I haven't heard anything about this in the U.S.? The videos are well worth watching. Thanks for posting this.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
When something starts out with 'trust me', I don't. Didn't watch. thanks anyway.
Only a fool wouldn't listen to Dr. Anne McCloskey. She wrote the book "Code Breaker." Of course you probably didn't read it because of willful ignorance and no interest in our future or your children's future. Mark Zuckerberg and others like him are collecting our lives data, so the elite can live forever. They could give a s*** about us. They have a well thought out and implemented plan to depose humans. The powerful and tyrannical globalists are currently taking over the world.

Reactions: RMT

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat