This Absolutely FASCINATING Video Explains ‘The Whole GameStop, Robinhood, WallStreetBets, Elon Musk, Dave Portnoy Situation’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612040333945.png

I mean the headline really tells you what you’re about to watch. The fine folks over at Not the Bee (as in, Not the Babylon Bee, as in, you can’t believe this is real but it daggum is) have a new video out that goes into detail about how a subreddit, a video game store, a hedge fund, and became a huge international story that basically dominated an entire week’s worth of news.

You really have to watch. Via Not the Bee.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1111

I mean the headline really tells you what you’re about to watch. The fine folks over at Not the Bee (as in, Not the Babylon Bee, as in, you can’t believe this is real but it daggum is) have a new video out that goes into detail about how a subreddit, a video game store, a hedge fund, and became a huge international story that basically dominated an entire week’s worth of news.

You really have to watch. Via Not the Bee.

cant wait for the movie to come out....!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat