THIS GUY WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD BY SAYING AS SOON YOU GET VACCINATES YOU LOST ALL HUMAN RIGHTS = VACCINES COMPANIES WILL OWN YOU DNA RIGHTS HERE WHY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

THIS GUY WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD == BY SAYING AS SOON YOU GET VACCINATES = YOU LOST ALL HUMAN RIGHTS = VACCINES COMPANIES WILL OWN YOU DNA RIGHTS = HERE WHY =============================================================================

Last edited:

LL99

Jul 31, 2021
And, I have seen the patent (research Charles Lieber-Harvard) where the nanobots from within your body have the ability to spike you with 25% more adrenalin from an external 5g source. They intend to spike Cortisol, Adrenalin, Seratonin, and Dopamine to control/reward/punish those who survive their war (the attack will come) on America. 10 nations (Daniel’s toes) will continue Rome until the rock comes to destroy them forever. Watch Will.I.Am at the World Economic Forum talk about it. Watch Klaus Schwab talk about it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat