This Is America: Crowd Sings After National Anthem Wasn't Played

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Fans at a game were told the national anthem wouldn't be played... so they take matters into their own hands.

1627398114737.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This WILL SWEEP.....the country.... if these WOKE MORONS continue their tyranny.....cant wait to see what happens when they play TWO ANTHEMS in the future....our NATIONAL ANTHEM....and THE BLACK ANTHEM.....and then...because the WOKE BRAIN DEAD MORONS are little babies....the gays will DEMAND THEIR OWN ANTHEM.....and then....let's see.....the Trans people......then.....the Men wanting to dress like girls at NIGHT anthem.....then.....the people in hormonal transition to change their sex anthem.....then.....oh....puppies that want to be tigers anthem.....and.......yogurt that really wants to be ice cream anthem......it is going to get W A C K O.....!!!!.....just like the WOKE.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
This WILL SWEEP.....the country.... if these WOKE MORONS continue their tyranny.....cant wait to see what happens when they play TWO ANTHEMS in the future....our NATIONAL ANTHEM....and THE BLACK ANTHEM.....and then...because the WOKE BRAIN DEAD MORONS are little babies....the gays will DEMAND THEIR OWN ANTHEM.....and then....let's see.....the Trans people......then.....the Men wanting to dress like girls at NIGHT anthem.....then.....the people in hormonal transition to change their sex anthem.....then.....oh....puppies that want to be tigers anthem.....and.......yogurt that really wants to be ice cream anthem......it is going to get W A C K O.....!!!!.....just like the WOKE.
No , please no!!! I pray not!!! Surely the people will not let this can of worms explode AGAIN!!! They pulled the same scheming tactics to remove the Bible ,and prayer from all over our country!!! They said, “well, we will have to say EVERY religions prayer”... blah, blah, blah!!! ENOUGH , it’s our Country, founded on our Judeo-Christian beliefs in God!!! People who don’t like it can go to another country!!! I wouldn’t go to someone’s home and demand they change their home!!! Who do these nut cases think they are and can they please leave and take their Marxist-Communistic beliefs with them!!!🇺🇸

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
No , please no!!! I pray not!!! Surely the people will not let this can of worms explode AGAIN!!! They pulled the same scheming tactics to remove the Bible ,and prayer from all over our country!!! They said, “well, we will have to say EVERY religions prayer”... blah, blah, blah!!! ENOUGH , it’s our Country, founded on our Judeo-Christian beliefs in God!!! People who don’t like it can go to another country!!! I wouldn’t go to someone’s home and demand they change their home!!! Who do these nut cases think they are and can they please leave and take their Marxist-Communistic beliefs with them!!!🇺🇸
We need to go on the road together with a credit card for gas....we'll use my brothers nice BUS.....with all the fineries of home (no joke).....and TWO MEGAPHONES...you on one side....me on the other....and....GOD as our co pilot.......however...dont know if I could handle all of the MILLENNIALS.......think my head would IMPLODE.
and YUP....you are correct......these fringe MINOROTY groups seem to believe that we need to BEND ALL OF SOCIETY to meet and accommodate their wacko belief systems.....when...THE ONLY......THE ONLY.......THE ONLY... successful way to live on... this here.....planet earth...... is.....on your KNEES........acknowledging a HOLY GOD.....whom... was.... and is......and IS TO COME.
oh......and......last I noticed....or at least remembered...in eons of time in the past...I thot......MAJORITY RULES......and these alphabet soup people who WANT US to bend to their disgusting ways of life really dont...ah....understand the principals.....THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY.......and frankly....my dear......i dont give a damn....they stay in their little wacko lane of life.....we will stay in ours....as i can guarantee that THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT HARDLY a thing to do with their 'flavor'.
I sure understand all the biblical calls for we who believe....in God.....in HIS WAY.....and HIS WORDS......and how we are called to accept and love this whole.... 'Bent' .....mixture of weirdness and .........APPALLING 'virtue'........but.........MAN IS IT DIFFICULT.....because my natural inclination is to....TURN AND RUN........

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat