This is how tough and imbecilic the US military are...they are scared of the ozone layer...FFS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Wait, the military are supposed to be arresting everyone...

🙄

In other news how tf is climate change a threat? It is more fake nonsense to brainwash the herd. Omg the world is getting hotter! Next day 10 feet of snow everywhere. 🙄 We are all going to die! Ffs enough scare mongering stuff from the government, it is bs. Pedophiles, satanists, are not a global threat folks.

Conservative Inc.

Jan 19, 2021

Hiding in behind hedges in your neighbourhood, ready to take on the ozone layer with their guns...Cookies provided by Jill....what a joke the Military are....
You do realize that the military is essentially a dictatorship with the President being the dictator who can pretty much command them to do anything??? The Joint Chiefs and their subordinate Generals will follow Biden's order sadly. It's not that they have a choice.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
Because whether we like it or not biden is President therefore he is the boss of the military................The head of the pentagon is also from Bidens team.

President controls the military, did you not know this?
Nah ! Yes I do know this ! Don't insult my intelligence because I haven't yours yet ?? But it's still unclear about The Insurrection Act ?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Just curious- do you think the military will oust Biden? Penny for your thoughts.
Theyve had a million chances every single day since the 20th....not a chance....they have now publicly announced their allegiance by declaring the US biggest threat is Climate Change supporting Bidens new green deal...like Pence showing his true colours by infiltrating the courts to get the Texas suit thrown out....even if they did, Harris / Pelosi and the likes must be ousted and arrested too....1 in all in....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Nah ! Yes I do know this ! Don't insult my intelligence because I haven't yours yet ?? But it's still unclear about The Insurrection Act ?
Sorry, I wasn’t insulting you, but replying to you how you replied to me. 😊

I believe Trump has to tell people he signed the insurrection act before or when he does it. I do not think he did. Or things would be going on now instead of this bs using our military to protect biden and the rest of the pedos.

You know I have and still do listen to some “Q” people’s podcasts, not because I believe them, but just to hear both sides. Some of what the say is true, but I do not believe anything will happen. I have to see it to believe it. Like I don’t believe in Santa Claus because I have never seen him, lol, for example. One major problem I have is how each of them always state ”donate money to me here,” “buy my merchandise.” Kinda like Alex Jones, a paid shill. I don’t trust folks like that. If this is supposed to be helpful for people and you just want to help you wouldn’t need people to donate money for a 45 mins broadcast. People like patriot streetfighter, “and we know” all do that. Hell half of AWK podcasts is “buy my stuff.“ Scam alert.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat