THIS IS NOT AMERICA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

#patriot.kathiann

Feb 10, 2021
I wake up each morning and the first thing that hits me is “Where is my country?” Land of the free and Home of the Brave. Slowly America is disappearing before my eyes. I will always love this beautiful country and it’s hard working proud people. I will always love it’s Veterans and Police Officers and first responders. I will always love it’s traditions and customs and the many who have immigrated and stood so proudly to become citizens. I will always love the bond that holds so many of us together whether black, white, brown or yellow. After all, there is nothing more sacred or loving than the many colors of the rainbow standing tall with their hands over their hearts pledging alligence to the United States of America! Yes, I ask where is my country? There are people who every day are spreading lies and hate to somehow stop this beautiful country from existing. I do not have to apologize for being white just like no American has to apologize for their race. Americans, true Americans love other Americans and are grateful for all their blessings. The bond we have is America itself. The strength, the sacrifice, the freedom, the opportunity, our confidence in safety and being protected and our ability to protect. The Glory and Beauty in a place that is special. The kindness and goodness in the hearts of it’s people. That is what I yearn for every day that I wake up. Hatred, injustice, and lies is not the America that I grew up in. God Bless America. Land that I love.....

Reactions: Scout and Susan M

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat