This is the elderly disabled war vet the government wants you to think committed sedition

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
they are going after his wallet...they are going to try to bankrupt anyone who went to the rally or has a voice.
it doesn't matter what you said or didn't say, its only about how to destroy you and when.

seth rich, John Mcaffe, Breitbart....the list in LONG....murder inc is alive and well

and guys like this..........they are selected to scare the rest....
what, did you think Comey and those like him just rearrage their tutus all day?

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
The thing about the Left is they almost always use the very thing they are guilty of and turn around and say it is we who are the guilty ones. I believe this is called projection. In this case the real seditious acts are those of the planners in the DOJ and FBI who orchestrated and carried out the very acts they accuse this gentleman and other innocent deplorables of. I looked up the meaning of sedition: "Sedition is the act of encouraging rebellion against the government, or an action that promotes such rebellion." The actions of those who planned and executed the events of that day are nothing if not "an action that promotes such rebellion."

This hero is collateral damage in this illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral effort by the anti-American "Justice" Department designed to scare the hell out of us and suppress our First Amendment rights. I would love to see Trump campaign on a promise to immediately shut down the DOJ and FBI as they are currently constituted and put them under the control of a panel of carefully selected overseers until such time we can completely revamp those departments and rebuild them, beginning with the firing of Christopher Wray.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
The thing about the Left is they almost always use the very thing they are guilty of and turn around and say it is we who are the guilty ones. I believe this is called projection. In this case the real seditious acts are those of the planners in the DOJ and FBI who orchestrated and carried out the very acts they accuse this gentleman and other innocent deplorables of. I looked up the meaning of sedition: "Sedition is the act of encouraging rebellion against the government, or an action that promotes such rebellion." The actions of those who planned and executed the events of that day are nothing if not "an action that promotes such rebellion."

This hero is collateral damage in this illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral effort by the anti-American "Justice" Department designed to scare the hell out of us and suppress our First Amendment rights. I would love to see Trump campaign on a promise to immediately shut down the DOJ and FBI as they are currently constituted and put them under the control of a panel of carefully selected overseers until such time we can completely revamp those departments and rebuild them, beginning with the firing of Christopher Wray.
Well said. I'd love to see Trump fire every Gestapo agent and imprison all of them without any charges being assigned. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We also need the modify the oaths that all military and law enforcement personnel take to include the right to refuse execute any unethical, unlawful, or unconstitutional orders from superiors or political leaders.

Reactions: stillwacko

Spots

Apr 13, 2021
Alberta
I was raised around Veterans. I know for a fact they are a brotherhood that will rally when one of their own is in jeopardy. If they come after men and women that served their country with honour it will be like the horns of Jericho.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so, everybody important on the right getting deplatformed
sued by their government for doing nothing
kicked out of banks
kept out of businesses

wow, you might even say....there's a war going on.

at least the blacks knew when they were being denied and robbed of their humanity, what our excuse for not knowing
today hegalian= its "caring for others" WE do that, YOU kill
thats why its OK to scream at us, pummel us, burn our businesses, force to kneel and all the rest...because they CARE so much. uh huh.
and all this due to the NEW IMMAM FAU_XI yes sir your holinots, I I IMean holiness, let me bow the knee to toeknee
meanwhile down the street Dr. Joeeph is shoving syringes in them..to change their eye color...or something like that.. MEn GELES are US. rides again.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
so, everybody important on the right getting deplatformed
sued by their government for doing nothing
kicked out of banks
kept out of businesses

wow, you might even say....there's a war going on.

at least the blacks knew when they were being denied and robbed of their humanity, what our excuse for not knowing
today hegalian= its "caring for others" WE do that, YOU kill
thats why its OK to scream at us, pummel us, burn our businesses, force to kneel and all the rest...because they CARE so much. uh huh.
and all this due to the NEW IMMAM FAU_XI yes sir your holinots, I I IMean holiness, let me bow the knee to toeknee
meanwhile down the street Dr. Joeeph is shoving syringes in them..to change their eye color...or something like that.. MEn GELES are US. rides again.
There is a lot of truth in what you are saying. The Mengele reference is spot on. He, like so many others before (and after) him in history only wanted to do “good” for people, just like Fauci and others in our government. Meanwhile in the name of “good” young adults are dying on the soccer fields and our kids being pumped full of poison, and our open borders in the name of “good” are letting in thousands of diseased people and sex and drug traffickers. We lost over 100,000 of our beautiful young people due to drug overdoses last year. True good is beauty, charity, virtue, and self control— loving others, not controlling them and imposing on them ideological madness.

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Psychopaths have no feelings for others.

I hope the psychopaths do not mistake us for unarmed jews who will stand by as they kill our kids and shoot us at point blank range.

the idea that those who live by the sword must die by the sword is a warning NOT to live with the idea that you can just assaninated those you hate or dislike...because those that hate the sword, and do not WANT to live by it, nevertheless
have been told by their Lord to carry a sword, and that in certain instances they must take it up.

Not live by it, but take it up against tyrants, against those who are bent on removing pure religion, denying others their ability to serve mankind to the best of their ability and understanding.

we have long gotten that wrong.

what you said reb was right on.

note: what Trump said about the military leaders....very true.
it's got to come to a head soon, and it will....I don't know how it will.......

if they play the alien card,.................REMEMBER.....you heard it HERE FIRST....they are DEMONS, not aliens.

no matter what they look like, they are DEMONS, the fallen ones, the ones who moved 20.000 lb stones,
the ones ancient men worshipped because they were so powerful.

the ones who came down on Mt. Hermon long ago, the ones thrown from the heavens and chained beneath the earth by the Lord God.

if they play the internment card, it will have NO objective except to coagulate our blood as they have others.

on the sataninc God, the one they put up a statue of ON OUR LAND
the one all wican. masons etc all worship....on his arm is the word coagula.....which means coagulate.

they used to do human sacrifices to this god, as he liked death. He liked them to cut the hearts out of living beings...this they did all over the world...this god liked to watch things coagulate.

now, they are doing a new form of coagula worship...they are coagulating, cuasing blood clots, all over the world.

here are 2 pics to think through: first, the one satanists tried to erect in Oklahoma as an homage to Satan who should be leading the children.

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2015/09/11/resized_99261-baphomet_81-20004_t800.JPG?90232451fbcadccc64a17de7521d859a8f88077d

they don't want the ten commandments, but they do want this

learn what oklahoma city was really all about

next: check out the word on the arm and think through whether worship of this being, and his servants, could destroy those for who Christ came, died and rose again. Is the scripture, Satsn comes down with great wrath, true? Does he know his time is short? Does he hate those who God loves, namely mankind?

LOOK at the word on the arm: it says solve coagula. SOLVE COagulate in english

solve means vaporize or disperss, it stand for two false Gods who mate, and cause a particle to reform (build back better) to reform, coagulate into something pure.

the idea is to disolve, to bring something new.

Crowley the satanist said, to bring in the new world order, the particles must be made to reform into something baphomet likes.
the project at CERN is to make antimatter, they danced and did ritualy to baphaomet when they opened it, and again when they opened the Goddard tunnel. They worship these gods in plain sight...and the innocent have no clue what they are doing, or where it is all leading.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ae05a1f0-9a5b-4bfe-9a26-7a5cda5d9a41/d6aguve-46b7bae8-7ff6-48c6-aa86-8ca9ff4f08ed.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZTA1YTFmMC05YTViLTRiZmUtOWEyNi03YTVjZGE1ZDlhNDEvZDZhZ3V2ZS00NmI3YmFlOC03ZmY2LTQ4YzYtYWE4Ni04Y2E5ZmY0ZjA4ZWQuanBnIn1dXX0.vaUBShqEFiw2DvQ9DpybnognDRP6ZiYWFjIufAs6tk0

now remember what the covid disease does, and also the vaccine does, it coagulates virons at the entrance to the cell, it causes the cell to form a blood clot.
in other words it vaporizes, disperses the cell, and leaves a coagulates area behind.

baphomet has breast AND an erect penis, the sign of medicine, the yin yang of duality/nihilism, the pentgram...all the symbols indicate what this God wants, human sacrifice, no creator/relativism, transhumanism (feminized men) and of course, as in the first pic, it WANTS our children.

Jesus said He would separates the goats from the sheep...the goat represents rebellion, and self will
the sheep represent the followers of the great shepherd, who do not wander off or rebel.

which are we.

which....................are we?

Attachments

• 1642319689146.png
    1642319689146.png
    75 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1642319689167.png
    1642319689167.png
  • 1642319689103.png
    1642319689103.png
  • 1642319689125.png
    1642319689125.png
  • 1642319689077.png
    1642319689077.png
  • 1642319689208.png
    1642319689208.png
  • 1642319689188.png
    1642319689188.png
    75 bytes · Views: 4
  • 1642319689295.png
    1642319689295.png
  • 1642319689339.png
    1642319689339.png
  • 1642319689230.png
    1642319689230.png
  • 1642319689273.png
    1642319689273.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat