This lady says it like it is...share!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I heard about this earlier! Just more heaping of coals on his Satanic, Pedophilia head!

Reactions: STIKIT

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ya know why he did that......so his buddies could make more $$$$$$ off the backs of these poor souls whose family members require this ridiculously...overpaid....lifesaving medicine.....just another...CLEAR....in your FACE EXAMPLE....of how....this CREEP OF A HUMAN BEING..... naw....he is NOT even a human being.....this CREEP OF AN ANIMAL....is one SICK piece of work....I cannot EVEN LOOK AT the man....literally.....I will turn my head away....much like I would if I saw a WOUNDED puppy on the side of the road...or...in THIS CASE......when people look at this man....they....are......literally.... looking at....PURE EVIL...they are looking....into the FACE OF EVIL........I choose NOT TO LOOK....oh....and..the ADDED FACT....the man looks DEAD when he goes anywhere.....his EYES have NO LIFE...there is NOT A SOUL behind those eyes....it looks vacant.....and he looks as if he is....ALWAYS...ALWAYS...confused......like....please....someone tell me....WHO AM I..??...WHERE AM I...??...and what in THE HELL...am I doing...????..his skin.....is mottled and thin and almost transparent in its fragility....and....draped over his bones like .......he hasnt had a drink of water in over 30 years....and.....of course...there is that gait....that shuffling waddle.....that ...is required by a body that cannot steady itself....or walk with the slightest confidence that he could....actually....walk across the room....from one side to the other....without.....a)..getting LOST.....and b)..getting LOST AGAIN.
...the poor man needs help.. ...somebody with the COMMON DECENCY...of a fly....it wouldn't TAKE MUCH.....at this point......needs to pull him off the world stage.....find some...nicely...decorated nursing home......with CNN AND MSNBC on.... in all the hallways and common areas.....and give him a wing...with his SS DETAIL.....and the occassional visit from...CHINA.....then......our country could SWING.....BACK.... in the right direction......

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Ya know why he did that......so his buddies could make more $$$$$$ off the backs of these poor souls whose family members require this ridiculously...overpaid....lifesaving medicine.....just another...CLEAR....in your FACE EXAMPLE....of how....this CREEP OF A HUMAN BEING..... naw....he is NOT even a human being.....this CREEP OF AN ANIMAL....is one SICK piece of work....I cannot EVEN LOOK AT the man....literally.....I will turn my head away....much like I would if I saw a WOUNDED puppy on the side of the road...or...in THIS CASE......when people look at this man....they....are......literally.... looking at....PURE EVIL...they are looking....into the FACE OF EVIL........I choose NOT TO LOOK....oh....and..the ADDED FACT....the man looks DEAD when he goes anywhere.....his EYES have NO LIFE...there is NOT A SOUL behind those eyes....it looks vacant.....and he looks as if he is....ALWAYS...ALWAYS...confused......like....please....someone tell me....WHO AM I..??...WHERE AM I...??...and what in THE HELL...am I doing...????..his skin.....is mottled and thin and almost transparent in its fragility....and....draped over his bones like .......he hasnt had a drink of water in over 30 years....and.....of course...there is that gait....that shuffling waddle.....that ...is required by a body that cannot steady itself....or walk with the slightest confidence that he could....actually....walk across the room....from one side to the other....without.....a)..getting LOST.....and b)..getting LOST AGAIN.
...the poor man needs help.. ...somebody with the COMMON DECENCY...of a fly....it wouldn't TAKE MUCH.....at this point......needs to pull him off the world stage.....find some...nicely...decorated nursing home......with CNN AND MSNBC on.... in all the hallways and common areas.....and give him a wing...with his SS DETAIL.....and the occassional visit from...CHINA.....then......our country could SWING.....BACK.... in the right direction......
I, like you, can spot evil at the slightest glance! That's about all that I can handle and that is only a glance! I couldn't look or listen to Obama either, every word ended with and M. Americum, Childrum etc. Sickening! Oh well, thank God that we don't have any faults, huh?🤡

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat