This May Be the ONLY Thing Standing Between Joe Biden and Your Guns

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The Democrats will likely end the filibuster to pass their radical agenda. There is only one Democrat who is a question mark on gun control.

1616541190184.png

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Idiots !!! with all their red tape policies if they cancel our right to guns then we will have to buy them from gangsters!!! Seems their wish to make us all “one “ might come true...👍✌️👊

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Its NOT GOING TO WORK.....there are over 300 million guns in this country....TRY IT....YOU MORONS....and you will see RUBY RIDGE.....reversed.....ALL OVER THIS LAND....!!!!!!!!!....the feds wont kill innocence.....innocence will kill the FEDS.....!!!!!!!!....AND....it will be a cold day in hell before a sheriff or deputies...or the police...line UP....to actually TAKE GUNS FROM RIGHTFUL...LAW ABIDING OWNERS........

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Where I Come From, Law Enforcement Is On Our Side. I Can't Speak for Any other Areas, Especially Liberal Minded Cities!
I can ...they are definitely part of the problem, boys club ya know!!! But it’s biting them in the rear now, all their liberal liberality blah blah...all starts from the ground and goes up...it has to stop the same way. Any blue mayor, blue governed city should be an automatic red flag especially when it’s for years👍

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

The Democrats will likely end the filibuster to pass their radical agenda. There is only one Democrat who is a question mark on gun control.

View attachment 3682
THAT PESKY CONSTITUTION REARS IT'S UGLY HEAD...ANY REPEAL OF 2ND AMENDMENT REQUIRES TEXT OF SAID AMENDMENT BEING APPROVED BY 2/3RDS OF STATES‼️ THEN ratification by 3/4ths of states ...‼️ DEMS ARE TRYING TO MERELY DO IT BY EXECUTIVE FIAT AND ELIMINATION OF FILIBUSTER...LET 'EM KEEP TRYING....THEY'LL GET THAT WAR THEY'RE LOOKING FOR

Attachments

• 21.8MillionArmedForces.jpg
    21.8MillionArmedForces.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
  • TexasComeAndTakeIt.jpg
    TexasComeAndTakeIt.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat