This s&*ts me...lesbians being racist..chain them back to the kitchen

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Be grateful of the money making sport the WHITE man provided for you, WHITE man gave the right to be EQUAL, WHITE man gave you the opportunity to denounce WHITE men, WHITE men gave you the opportunity to make false rape alleagtions and destroy WHITE mans lives...WHITE men gave you the opportunity to become PRESIDENT....UNgrateful selfish self centered spoilt brats...or would you prefer to be chained to the kitchen? which one is it...?

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Not to mention white men fathered most of them..
They wouldn't have any rights if it wasn't for christian white men.

We need to start treating them the way they say we do.

Liberalism is a disease.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Not to mention white men fathered most of them..
They wouldn't have any rights if it wasn't for christian white men.

We need to start treating them the way they say we do.

Liberalism is a disease.
Agree...i would disown my daughter if she behaved like that....maybe we should have that line of thought against the Dems...treat them the way they do to Trump supporters....impeach impeach impeach, silence, dont serve Dems, charge them more...etc etc..dont let up...make state laws to rule against them...list goes on and on...

Reactions: Atomicanon

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Agree...i would disown my daughter if she behaved like that....maybe we should have that line of thought against the Dems...treat them the way they do to Trump supporters....impeach impeach impeach, silence, dont serve Dems, charge them more...etc etc..dont let up...make state laws to rule against them...list goes on and on...
We are morally bound to our families and providing for their wellbeing, where these ingrates are handed everything, wait until the payday is over and they actually have to serve a purpose in society. If no one watches soccer they lose money. I have never watched pro sports, dont do fantasy anything. I create things and provide a service to industry and manufacturing. I work, and care for my customers and have everything i need and want because I have worked for it. These POSs need to step into the real world. A hard lesson is coming. I sometimes think if SHTF these panzies would cry until they die. I wouldn't even notice. Seeing how I am a christian white male I would help anyone I could, but some, well lets just say they should have got the lamp oil for themselves...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat