Time to fight fire with FIRE !!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If they won’t bring truth through the news to the people ,then we the people should bring the truth to the news!!! So I was thinking we should assemble groups to PROTest outside of media stations across are nation all from here on!!! No stopping!!! Bring signs saying ,vax don’t work/kill ,or stop spread on ccp Spanish flu close our borders, stop collapsing our economy, down with spending, stop big government , stop the tyranny , stop invading our churches, stop spreading racism,and whatever truth you wish to bring attention too. Why should this be a peaceful time in America for them?!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If they won’t bring truth through the news to the people ,then we the people should bring the truth to the news!!! So I was thinking we should assemble groups to PROTest outside of media stations across are nation all from here on!!! No stopping!!! Bring signs saying ,vax don’t work/kill ,or stop spread on ccp Spanish flu close our borders, stop collapsing our economy, down with spending, stop big government , stop the tyranny , stop invading our churches, stop spreading racism,and whatever truth you wish to bring attention too. Why should this be a peaceful time in America for them?!!
There are many Reverends,pastors, that can help unite us for this call for TRUTH!!!🇺🇸😁

Last edited:

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
There are many Reverends,pastors, that can help unite us for this call for TRUTH!!!
Yes. It is going to have to be we the people. Someone has to stop him, go around him. People ARE DYING. We need that WALL. Let the healthy
migrants volunteer to help FINISH THE WALL.
People need to hear about the EBOLA, too. If they won't stop the COVID, maybe the EBOLA coming in to our country will be a better MOTIVATOR.
Biden's policies are killing people! It is a CRIME to let it continue even one more day.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
HEAR HEAR!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat