Time to take a knee at the Capital

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I’m hoping to see dates to assemble for “We The People”, in D.C.. Seems other groups have begun to gather for their cause and I think groups heading to Washington to bring notice to the gates there and it does need light directed back on the darkness. More preaching and the people’s presence, barbecue,vendors and revival concerts, etc, every chance we can get sounds great!!!

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Right - develop the opposition and confront the evil in DC

Overthrowing government is not illegal. It happens all the time. They're called elections.
Conspiracy to overthrow government is called political conventions and political advertising.
Focus on the task to secure our future - the overthrow the evil elements in DC either by elections or by rightful redress of grievances - 24/7 marching around DC
Peaceful non violent marches to start with - whatever is legal do it. Civil disobedience comes next - there's up to 198 methods of confronting the opponent.
see aeinstein.org

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Right - develop the opposition and confront the evil in DC

Overthrowing government is not illegal. It happens all the time. They're called elections.
Conspiracy to overthrow government is called political conventions and political advertising.
Focus on the task to secure our future - the overthrow the evil elements in DC either by elections or by rightful redress of grievances - 24/7 marching around DC
Peaceful non violent marches to start with - whatever is legal do it. Civil disobedience comes next - there's up to 198 methods of confronting the opponent.
see aeinstein.org
Absolutely!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat