TO ALL MY 80 MILLION MAGAELITES© 2021 PATRIOTS, ATTACHED IS A LAWSUIT FILED IN MICHIGAN BY MARC ELIAS OF THE INFAMOUS democRAT's LAWFIRM, PERKINS COIE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
TO ALL MY 80 MILLION MAGAELITES© 2021 PATRIOTS, ATTACHED IS A LAWSUIT FILED IN MICHIGAN BY MARC ELIAS OF THE INFAMOUS democRAT's LAWFIRM, PERKINS COIE ON BEHALF OF THE PROGRESSIVE GROUP, PRIORITIES USA INSISTED THAT SIGNATURE VERIFICATION WAS SOMEHOW ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT DISENFRANCHISED VOTERS.

KINDLY, READ THIS BULL S H I T, IT IS NOT DIFFICULT LEGAL JUNK, ONLY ENGLISH IS ALLOWED IN OUR COURTS, (HMMM, IS ENGLISH THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF OUR COUNTRY BY DEFAULT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES? WHAT A BRILLIANT QUESTION.)

JUST LEARN HOW THEY USE OUR COURTS TO MUCK UP OUR SYSTEM OF BLIND JUSTICE. FOR ABOUT A HUNDRED YEARS BETWEEN THE 16th AND 17th CENTURIES, LAWYERS WERE THROWN OUT OF THE COLONIES, AND ALL MATTERS WERE RESOLVED BY THE VILLAGE ELDERS.

LAWYERS DO NOT HAVE TO FILE FOR MOST LICENSES, WHY IS THAT? ON WALL STREET, INVESTMENT BANKERS WHO FRONT MONEY FOR M&A's GET 5-10%. BUT WHEN YOU GO TO A SHYSTER, HE WANTS 30% WHY, A FEW STAMPS/ LETTERS AND PHONE CALLS, 3 MARTINI LUNCHES, LAWYERS ARE EVIL.

PLEASE READ, JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE, THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA IS A SHYSTER'S DREAM AND NOTHING BUT A SCAM...COMING TO AMERICA, NO, NEVER AGAIN, WE DON'T NEED MORE AFRICANS/ASIANS/SOUTH AMERICANS/WHITE PEOPLE, WE ARE CLOSED FOR BUSINESS. WE'RE GOING ON 100 YEARS OF VACATION, LET THE WORLD END OUTSIDE OF OUR BORDERS, WE DO NOT CARE.

WE OPENED ALL THE WELLS IN AFRICA AND NOW THEY BREED LIKE RATS, WHO NEEDS THIS CRAP, WE HAVE 30 MILLION BLACKS, 100 MILLION LATINOS, 100 MILLION WHITES, 50 MILLION ASIANS, WE ARE FAIR AND BALANCED. WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOT THE UNITED MEXICAN STATES OR UNITED STATES OF MEXICO. GOD BLESS AMERICA

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/07/2019-12-30-Michigan-Signature-Matching-Amended-Complaint.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamentation

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat