To all Trump critics with 20/20 hindsight

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
It's so very easy for the nay-sayers and armchair quarterbacks on this forum to criticize Trump. Let's see you run for office and accomplish .01% of what he did. Trump did as much as any 1 man can reasonably be expected to do, fighting practically single-handedly against an entire corrupt system that has been entrenched since WWII. Furthermore, if this is a protracted political war, it doesn't mean that he has lost that war yet, he has merely lost some battles.

He had bad advisors and he made some bad decisions based on their advice. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Trump is a very smart person.

Matthew 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Reactions: Schaferhund

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The real menace is China? Really? America has been fucked and taken over by bolsheviks for over a century, you know those people that started communism. They control everything in America (and almost worldwide) from news, schools, magazines, msm, pedowood, politicians, governments, food, water, BANKS, etc but the real menace is China? China is a bad country yes, because the bolsheviks turned it into a communist country after they got the help from paid off presidents and politicians in the western countries to win WWII. China is just another puppet country. People keep blaming the puppets for everything. It is a show. Presidents, politicians etc are out there to be blamed for all the evil doings the bolsheviks are doing behind the scenes. They use their minions so they don’t get blamed and get kicked out of countries AGAIN.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I love Trumps sense of humour and his way of telling it how it is, like normal people. Instead of putting on this facade all other presidents do like they are above everyone with an IQ of 250. Looks fake, sounds fake, is fake. Trump is real. Doesn’t need to act. That I like about him. A lot of older people don’t, get over it. It is comedy and a person acting like a real person and not some robot.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The real menace is China? Really? America has been fucked and taken over by bolsheviks for over a century, you know those people that started communism. They control everything in America (and almost worldwide) from news, schools, magazines, msm, pedowood, politicians, governments, food, water, BANKS, etc but the real menace is China? China is a bad country yes, because the bolsheviks turned it into a communist country after they got the help from paid off presidents and politicians in the western countries to win WWII. China is just another puppet country. People keep blaming the puppets for everything. It is a show. Presidents, politicians etc are out there to be blamed for all the evil doings the bolsheviks are doing behind the scenes. They use their minions so they don’t get blamed and get kicked out of countries AGAIN.
Honestly I think China is the most influential foreign power promoting commies in our country, but I really don't know

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat