Today, I Don't Feel Much Like CPAC Cheerleading

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Today is not a good day for people concerned with American principles. Our Uncle Sam is down with some very serious wounds compounded by illness-not-COVID™. Our dear Uncle might not make it the rest of the way with us.

The CPAC speeches sound to me like a pep rally, not the right tone for today. If Uncle Sam dies, of course we will have to go on, but I am no where near ready to begin getting used to the idea of life without him. We should always be able to joke around, same as bomber pilots in the early 1940s who joked about death, but this is not pep rally time. None of us have flown any missions yet.

Here are some quotations that are a little old, but more fitting for today than cheer leading.

As the boys set out for Normandy beach back in '44, they received cards with a message from General Eisenhower. For thousands of those young men, this was the last message they ever received.

Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hope and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is will-trained, well-equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 1944! Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of 1940-41. The United Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. Our air offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

After the war, a monument went up above Omaha beach. Here is one of the inscriptions:

This embattled shore, portal of freedom, is forever hallowed by the ideals, the valor and the sacrifices of our fellow countrymen

Update: Dan Bongino's speech is great (link).

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1614510892901.gif

How come America didn’t fight against the Bolshevik communists but instead fought against those fighting against the communists? Hmm... 🤔🤔🤔

FreeDom? What freedom? None of us are free.

And CPAC is a joke, total joke. No opening prayers to God. This should tell you something.

Reactions: carla_rogers

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I am not sure what point you are trying to make. We allied with the Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany. I do not see a problem with that. The Soviet Union was a tremendous ally in that effort. I think the United States never has had good reason to be hostile toward the Soviet Union. That country had good reason to extend its borders west following World War 2. At the start of that war, the United States played cagey games with the Soviet Union and other European countries, stumbling in a manner that contributed to the Soviet Union facing a multi-million man German army invading it. That came after a long history of invasions from the west into that area.

Another screwup beyond epic by the United States was failing to maintain monopoly of nuclear weapons. Once we had the bomb, we should have made it our policy that no one was going to have that weapon but us. That would have meant boxing out the British who were in on the Manhatten project. Sorry Brits, the issue is too big to be nice. The United States could have made it well known, anyone found with a nuke was going to be rewarded with immediate annihilation, sorry thems are the rules, no exceptions. Any of our people with knowledge of how to make the bomb needed to be under enough surveillance that handoff to anyone outside our circle would have been impossible. yes, lifestyles of those people would be crimped, that is tough tookey, consider the stakes.

Today, as things are, the United States owes major apologies and reparations to Russia for the ahole way we have treated them for so long. Russia is a great, honorable country deserving nothing but our respect and admiration.

As for real freedom, we have some historical facts to be made clear in order to create conditions where freedom and the principles we are founded upon can develop. Here is a list of some of the facts that need to be communicated and then attoned:

1. By the way, World War I was a deliberately orchestrated event using media and duplicitous government actors in England and the United States, for the expressed purpose of enhancing a global alliance of the United States and England and destroying the economy of Germany to keep that great nation out of the way. (link)
2. The loose ends of World War I combined with huge financing of Nazi Germany's military build up provided by US Banks implicates the United States in creating World War II, with the aim of finishing the destruction of Germany following its redevelopment after the first world war. (link)
3. FDR knew the Japanese navy was on its way to Pearl Harbor to attack unless diplomacy developed a resolution to conflict. FDR assured Churchill there would be no diplomatic resolution, because FDR wanted Japan to fire on our forces in order to arouse Americans to enter war. (audio link) (.pdf notes loaded with proof)
4. The three foregoing bits of background information never was found to be needed by ordinary Americans, because it would have complicated the global war operations being conducted by the heads of government. One complication would have been interference with the suggestion that America is the land of the free.
5. John Kennedy was killed to keep the cat in the bag. "So sorry two million people in southeast Asia, taking your lives through the a war with more bombs than used in World War II. In that context, Americans hardly have a right to gripe about the 58,000 of our guys who were killed.
6. Less well known but no less true, the Watergate scam was done against Nixon not by Nixon. What was Nixon going to be impeached for? Was it using the CIA to put a lid on the CIA to coverup something Nixon never ordered or requested, because he thought he should cover his guys's backs? I think that is what he did to earn impeachment or forced from office. (link)
7. Those insane Iranians who took our hostages!! What right did they have ... besides the overthrow of their democratic and popular government which was justified by our national security need to protect our friend's oil company that had been built in Iran, British Petroleum. We were just being stand up Americans (link to video explaining 1953 coup led by CIA in Iran) (link to video on the hostages taken 1979 in Iran)
8. What is the big deal about shipping tons of cocaine into the United States to fund a business? It was important business to conduct war in Latin American contrary to the laws passed by Congress prohibiting us from doing that. We needed that money and were responsible in how we disposed of the drugs, making sure they were distributed into African American communities, not because we don't care about what happens to them, but to avoid blowback from soccer moms when the would have found their kids on cocaine. it is not like we could avoid the blowback from the black families. We had to pass special laws with large minimum sentences to put away those evil drug dealers and increase the capacity of our prisons. That cost a lot of money. We did it because we care and we never told anyone we were doing all that. (link)
9. Put yourself in Bill Clinton's shoes. What choice did he have besides having the FBI blow up the Murrah building in Oklahoma City? How else was he going to make those Whitewater documents disappear. It is not Clinton ordered it. The CIA ordred it for him, because it tied in with them keeping the cocaine/iran/contra operation under wraps. Killing those kids was great, because no one would ever believe our own government would do anything like that. (link to audio and video on one page)
10. It worked perfectly when Ron Brown was taken out with that plane crash. Just like the little kids, no one would suspect we would bring down a whole plane of innocent uninvolved people to cover a hit on Brown. (link)
11. And since no one would believe we would take out a plane, there is no way anyone would suspect we would bring down three buildings at the World Trade Center to take out some certain things that made our lives easier to have disappear. That provided perfect cover for starting wars anywhere we wanted to. Israel LOVES us for doing them this favor. Another secret we never quite came right out and admitted is our government loves increase its leverage and control. Job security is much better that way, not to mention responsibilities. Even though there is no denying this impinges on our Constitutional rights, we are obliged as government executives to balance those needs against our needs to manage a global population now ballooned to 7+ billion! (link)
12. How about that "insurrection" we staged on January 6, 2021? (link)

What were you getting at regarding Freedom?

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I will only say one thing...

AS A SUPPOSEDLY CHRISTIAN NATION I WOULD NEVER SUPPORT THE BOLSHEVIK SOVIET UNION THAT CREATED COMMUNISM AND THAT BRUTALLY MURDERED, RAPED, SACRIFICED, TORTURED, BURNED TO DEATH OVER 60 MILLION INNOCENT CHRISTIANS INCLUDING CHILDREN!!! NEVER! And I will not support them today. Period.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I learned only in the last few weeks about the raping Russians did in Germany 1945. I don't mind admitting I want to know more about that and what it means about people today. As for the purges and gulag Stalin ran, including any atrocity you can name, the United States is way closer to that mode than I thought I ever would see. We are not there yet, but given recent progress, I rule out nothing.

60 million innocent Christians, including children, murdered, sacrificed, tortured, burned to death? Does it matter they were Christian? I am looking into this.

Was Mr. Mao Zedong a factor in the most significant murder operations of the 20th century? I heard he was prolific.

UPDATE: I looked up deaths by Stalin and found newly available archives put his murder toll as far past my own. I have never murdered anyone. I got this write up from a friend:
As the majority of excess deaths under Stalin were not direct killings, the exact number of victims of Stalinism is difficult to calculate due to lack of consensus among scholars on which deaths can be attributed to the regime.

Interior of the Gulag Museum in Moscow
Official records reveal 799,455 documented executions in the Soviet Union between 1921 and 1953; 681,692 of these were carried out between 1937 and 1938, the years of the Great Purge.According to Michael Ellman, the best modern estimate for the number of repression deaths during the Great Purge is 950,000–1.2 million, which includes executions, deaths in detention, or soon after their release. In addition, while archival data shows that 1,053,829 perished in the Gulag from 1934 to 1953, the current historical consensus is that of the 18 million people who passed through the Gulag system from 1930 to 1953, between 1.5 and 1.7 million died as a result of their incarceration. Historian and archival researcher Stephen G. Wheatcroft and Michael Ellman attribute roughly 3 million deaths to the Stalinist regime, including executions and deaths from criminal negligence. Wheatcoft and historian R. W. Davies estimate famine deaths at 5.5–6.5 million while scholar Steven Rosefielde gives a number of 8.7 million

My sources are saying Mr. Zedong is way out in front of everyone.in part, due to ihis multi-modal mode and adherence to quality purposes such as phone calls..

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat