Tom Brady is a Racist

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 3, 2021
Apparently the Social Justice "warriors" are at it again.
Tom Brady has been called out for being a racist. His crime, winning a superbowl in February without black skin....
And they are right.

How dare the National Football League allow a white person to play a game and have the audacity to allow white people or anyone not black to win on merit and talent during Black History Month.

I think we need to boycott the racist NFL for allowing such atrocities and crimes against humanity.

And while we're at it I think it's high time we started arresting any non black child who wins a spelling bee in February, any non black human who wins a cooking contest in February should be shot, they are, after all, horrible human beings.

This horrible horrible crime of judging people on merit and the content of their character, cannot be allowed to continue.

We must crush equality for the sake of ending racism. That is the only way forward.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Apparently the Social Justice "warriors" are at it again.
Tom Brady has been called out for being a racist. His crime, winning a superbowl in February without black skin....
And they are right.

How dare the National Football League allow a white person to play a game and have the audacity to allow white people or anyone not black to win on merit and talent during Black History Month.

I think we need to boycott the racist NFL for allowing such atrocities and crimes against humanity.

And while we're at it I think it's high time we started arresting any non black child who wins a spelling bee in February, any non black human who wins a cooking contest in February should be shot, they are, after all, horrible human beings.

This horrible horrible crime of judging people on merit and the content of their character, cannot be allowed to continue.

We must crush equality for the sake of ending racism. That is the only way forward.
Just like Pence (mind you i hate the pedophile), destroying Harris in the debate...he was racist and sexist...BLACK SUPREMACY reigns....Blacks 13% of the population, they get paid 100s of millions more on average, more than 13% share I bet, than white people in sport....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat